Santa Monica Beach

5C9A0552

My last day in Los Angeles involved visit to Santa Monica Beach and obligatory walk all the way to Venice. It was a beautiful day, and it was pretty surreal wearing denim shorts and a bikini in November. I loved walking around the beach, feeling the sand between my toes and eating ice cream while listening to sea, people and seagull songs mixing together. This stop really reminded me of Brighton, my current home, maybe because of the sea, maybe because of the pier, but it was just very natural and made me feel a little bit nostalgic. I couldn’t not share with you a piece of this atmosphere, the beautiful colours and this simple beach look I wore that day. I hope you enjoy this ray of sunshine on the blog today.

Poslednji dan u Los Andjelesu posetila sam Santa Monika plazu i setala sve do sledece, Venice plaze. Vreme je bilo prelepo, a meni je bilo zaista neverovatno da u novembru nosim sorts i bikini. Uzivala sam setajuci plazom, jela sladoled, hodala po pesku i slusala muziku koja je nastala od zvukova mora, galebova i ljudi. Ovo mesto me jako podsetilo na Brajton – moju trenutnu kucu, mozda zbog mora, mozda zbog doka ali je u meni nesto probudilo nostalgiju. Nisam mogla da sa vama ne podelim atmosferu, prelepe boje i jednostavnu kombinaciju za plazu. Nadam se da vam se dopada ovaj zrak sunca na blogu.

5C9A0467

5C9A0530

5C9A0471

5C9A0576

5C9A0472

5C9A0461

5C9A04995C9A0484

TOP-ASOS
BOOTS-CLUB MONACO
BAG-CHLOÉ
SUNGLASSES-CELINE
SHORTS-ZARA

1. Nov 24, 2015 / 9:44 am

Ooooh I love the open back of your shirt. The boots & bag look fab together. This evokes memories of my trip to Santa Monica beach, I have a photo of me on with one of the lifeguards on their lifeguard huts…just like Baywatch!!!!

2. Nov 24, 2015 / 10:59 am

I’m so getting this top!! Beautiful photos, Santa Monica is amazing and I have fell in love with it the moment I came to the beach for the 1st time! Shutters on the beach is a must experience restaurant and hotel!

3. Nov 24, 2015 / 11:04 am

You are so gorgeous! Lovely pics! xoxo

popangelscloset.blogspot.com

4. Nov 24, 2015 / 1:19 pm

You look ahmazing! I love the beige colors and think they fit you very well :) The location is obviously stunning, and when someone loves the seaside like I do I can’t handle myself I just love it :)

Bisous, Patricia

5. Marija
    Nov 24, 2015 / 1:28 pm

Prelijepe fotografije. Bas mi se dopadaju cizmice i torba.

6. Caro
    Nov 24, 2015 / 2:33 pm

The blouse you’re wearing is so cute. And I kind of wish I could wear something similar like this right now as well and not my big coat, it’s just so freezing. At least the colder temps are getting me in the festive spirit ;-)
    Hope you’ll continue to have a great time on your trip!

7. Nov 24, 2015 / 2:51 pm

cool shirt :) Great bag :) beautiful background :)

8. Sasha
    Nov 24, 2015 / 3:12 pm

I really love the photos! Another this I love is that you used these shoes in a few posts now, and they don’t get boring at all, because you style them so many different ways. I think you must be a master at packing!
    xx

9. Nov 24, 2015 / 6:29 pm

These photos are absolutely beautiful and i’m so happy you’re having a great trip! I’ve never been to LA, but I hear it’s very stereotypical of what everything thinks California is… Beaches, palm trees, sun, celebrities hahaa. Your outfit is perfect for a day strolling on the beach! I love the blouse and those shorts together. You look like you fit in, that’s for sure! Hope your week is going well!

-Rachel

10. Mary María
    Nov 24, 2015 / 7:57 pm

Great! Have a nice day dear!
    Katy Perry & Christmas on my last post

| |

11. Nov 24, 2015 / 8:37 pm

Amazing photos, I miss summer ♥

12. milly
    Nov 24, 2015 / 8:48 pm

Košulja ekstra (y)

13. Nov 24, 2015 / 9:29 pm

Loving this laid back look on you! Those ankle boots are fabulous and that cutout in the back of that top is everything! Love your style girlie.

XO, Jessi
    mywhiteT.com

14. Nov 25, 2015 / 8:10 am

A ray of sunshine is always a good idea,especially during these dark cold winter days.
    Your outfit is so you,it’s simple but with a little twist,love it!
    Wearing shorts and bikinis now sounds so good,but instead I have to stick to thick sweaters,boots and warm jackets :)

xx
    Sammie

15. Nov 25, 2015 / 11:52 am

Amazing outfit, place and pictures! Loving all these pieces! :D
    Thanks for visiting my blog!

xoxo,
    Jessica from What To Style

16. Nov 25, 2015 / 1:06 pm

Beautiful pics and oh yeah, what a luxury to wear denim shorts in November! I’m visiting Costa Rica in January and it’s summer there so I totally get the joy! ;) Oh, and sooo much love for your top, it’s really cool!!!

Love,
    Whit

17. Nov 27, 2015 / 10:54 am

Hi
    oh ! that reminds me of my trip this summer … I loved it so much Santa Monica !
    Beautiful look!

Xx
    Indy ( http://myblogmode.com )