NYFW Day 1

5C9A7595

And so it started! Beautiful weather in New York city got me really motivated, happy and feeling amazing as I strolled from one show to the other. Certainly a huge difference from February when temperature was between -10 and -15, this time I can feel the sun on my skin while walking across the beautiful NY avenues. First day of NYFW was kicked off with Kate Spade presentation, and I wore the outfit by the brand. My schedule is pretty packed and full, but I am lucky to see at least one of my friends at every show, presentation or event so even though its a lot of work, I mix it with some fun. Todays look was inspired by 70’s and I love how these type of trousers look on me! They seem classic and elongate the leg which is always a plus. After Kate Spade I rushed over to Betsey Johnson’s 50 years anniversary show, grabbed a quick lunch and headed to Giulietta. After a quick change of the look it was time to go to Vogue party. Champagne, fashion and Vogue, now thats a perfect fashion week luxury. I am trying to adjust to different time zone, so posting as much as I can on my social networks, but make sure to follow me on snapchat (tamarakalinic) for all the fashion shows, outfits, events and fun with my friends! How do you like the day 1 look? Cant wait to show you more :)

I pocelo je! Prelepo vreme u Njujorku me je zaista motivisalo, usrecilo i nekako ucinilo poletnijom, pa sam sa revije na reviju skoro preletela. Zaista ogromna razlika u poredjenju na februar kada je temperatura bila izmedju -10 i -15 ovaj put osecam sunce na kozi dok setam prelepim avenijama Njujorka. Moj raspored je prilicno pun, ali sam srecna sto imam priliku da vidim bar jednu od svojih drugarica na svakoj reviji, prezentaciji, eventu, tako da je posao pomesan sa zabavom. Danasnja kombinacija je inspirisana 70im godinama, a obukla sam je jer obozavam da nosim ovaj kroj pantalona. Izgledaju klasicno ali izduzuju nogu, sto je uvek veliki plus. Nakon Kate Spade prezentacije pozurila sam na reviju Betsey Johnson koja je obelezila 50 godina njenog rada, potom rucala usput i uputila se na Giulietta reviju. Nakon toga bilo je vreme za promenu outfita jer je na rasporedu bio Vogue event. Sampajac, moda i Vogue, odmor od revija je pravi luksuz, pa sam zaista uzivala. Jos uvek se navikavam na drugu vremensku zonu, pa postavljam sto vise sadrzaja mogu, ali me pratite na snapchatu (tamarakalinic) da vidite sve revije, evente a i Njujork. Kako vam se dopada ova kombinacija? Jedva cekam da vam pokazem jos :)

5C9A7535

SUNGLASSES-CELINE
BAG-CHANEL
BRACELETS-CARTIER AND GAS BIJOUX

1. b_
    Sep 12, 2015 / 1:43 pm

Ljubav mala <3
    Divna si, Tam Tam! Jako si zgodna i lijepa, a kombinacija ti je i vise nego famozna. Jedva cekamo i mi da vidimo ostale outfite. Sretnooo :-*

2. June15
    Sep 12, 2015 / 1:50 pm

Amazing outfit! I’m lovin it! I follow you and your blog for two years and I really want to come to England, live there and studying, like you.. This is my dream.. so, just keep going Tamara, you are the best, lots of love and kisses from Bosnia! :*

3. Jada
    Sep 12, 2015 / 1:52 pm

The only problem os that you lie about having 100k uniques per month as your traffic reports are public on similairweb.com and show much less and all of your traffic is from eastern europe.

• Sep 12, 2015 / 2:30 pm

You are right! I don’t have 100k uniques per month, I have over 140k uniques per month (when its quiet or bad month actually) No need to hate, you can find my google analytics on twitter (tamarakalinic), and my country number 1 is actually USA, together with UK and Italy, as you can see on Alexa.com which is the most reliable site for this type of stuff :)
      Im really grateful that you read all my info, but really don’t poison yourself with hate or jealousy, its not good <3

• Anne
        Sep 12, 2015 / 2:38 pm

Haha! Well done Tamara, such a brilliant response. Don’t even bother with haters, they are all just very bitter

• Glam&Glitter Lover
        Sep 12, 2015 / 3:13 pm

Hahahaha Tamara, you’re the queen. This made me so laugh

4. N
    Sep 12, 2015 / 2:52 pm

Odlicna kombinacija! Jedva cekam da vidim jos :)

5. Sep 12, 2015 / 3:26 pm

Predobrooo Zvoncare ti sjajno stoje!
    ♥Kristina
    •••vrgov.blogspot.com•••

6. Sep 12, 2015 / 5:15 pm

Fab print of the pants!

7. Marija
    Sep 12, 2015 / 6:54 pm

Savrseno.Odusevljena sam. Boje su prelijepe i sve ti savrseno stoji. :) <3

8. Sep 12, 2015 / 8:20 pm

A perfect first look from head to toe to kick off fashion week :) Personally I loved everything Kate Spade was showing off and the diy-bouquet was such a cute idea.
    It’s also super nice that you’re sharing so much of your new york experience on Snapchat,it makes fashion week much more real and watching you and your friend together is great fun :)keep them snaps coming :)

9. Sep 12, 2015 / 8:46 pm

I liked your 70s inspired look very much! I liked the pants and the colors that you chose – the top is really sweet, and I loved the bag! I think you look stunning, really very beautiful! Hope you have a nice time and weekend!
    DenisesPlanet.com

10. Sep 13, 2015 / 8:44 am

You look fantastic! I’ve actually never been in NY before when NYFW was happening but one day I’d love to attend!

11. Sep 13, 2015 / 9:26 am

Kicking off fashion month with a boom! I love this look Tamara. The high waist pants look fab with the crop top & really compliments your figure. I’m loving your snapchats of the shows etc…keep ’em coming!

12. Sep 13, 2015 / 10:00 am

love that outfit! perfect autumn color game! <3 :)

xo
    Ina Nuvo

13. Sep 13, 2015 / 11:04 am

Such a cute outfit! Love it! Sounds lovely to get to go to the NYFW :) xx

14. Ivona
    Sep 13, 2015 / 11:27 am

Nisam ljubiteljica stila 70ih ali nakon ove kombinacije mijenjam misljenje. :) Stvarno predivno izgledas! <3

15. Sep 13, 2015 / 1:42 pm

This is SO 70s, I love it! Your flared pants are amazing and the colour is so fun!

May | |

16. Danijela
    Sep 14, 2015 / 9:49 am

Predivne naočare, minđuše …. pantalone ti savršeno stoje. Njujork, Njujork…
    P.C.
    Ona “Jada” je baš jada, tj. jadna.