Sunset on the cliffs

5C9A8027

Sunset by the sea is something really special. The golden hour and just that moment when sun starts coming closer to the cliffs looks beautiful. Living by the sea is also pretty amazing. To celebrate one year anniversary of being a full time fashion blogger I drove to this place yesterday to shoot look for you guys. The key piece of this look is this Olympia Le-Tan clutch, I almost wanted to write book, explanation not needed. These gorgeous piece-of-art clutches have been on my radar for a while now, and I am happy to announce that you will be able shop them on THEOUTNET.COM from 7th of July. I will send reminders on my social media, but make sure to check out the fabulous selection. I decided to play a bit with colours, and mixed bright yellow, green and blue. The look still remained pretty casual, as the jeans are baggy and ripped, but you can also style it with skinny jeans if you prefer. Tomorrow Im off to the other side of the world for a work trip which I will also turn into much needed holiday. Make sure to follow my adventure on snapchat (tamarakalinic), I will reveal the destination and show you all about my trips there, three flights before I get there (maybe even four) so its gonna be a pretty exciting one :)

Zalazak sunca poredmora je nesto zaista posebno. Zlatni cas i momenat kada se sunce priblizava ka liticama je prelep. Zaista sam jako srecna sto imam priliku da zivim pored mora. Kako bih proslavila godinu dana od kako sam blogerka punoradno vreme bez bilo kakvih drugih prihoda, odlucila sam da danasnje slike postavim sa jedne od cuvenih litica u gradu, odakle je pogled neverovatan. Centralni komad ove kombinacije je Olympia Le-Tan torba, umalo da napisem knjiga, objasnjenje nepotrebno. Ovi neverovatni komadi umetnosti su mi odrzavali pasnju vec neko vreme i sada sam srecna da vas obavestim da ih mozete kupiti na THEOUTNET.COM sajtu od 7.jula . Odlucila sam da se poigram sa bojama i da pomesam zutu,zelenu i plavu. Kombinacija je i dalje opustena zbog iscepanih boyfriend farmerica, ali ako preferirate mozete nesto slicno nositi i uz usku dzins. Sutra putujem na drugu stranu sveta, na radno putovanje koje c takodje biti i neophodan odmor. Obavezno pratite moje avanture nasnapchatu (tamarakalinic), tamo cu vam otkriti gde putujem i pokazati sve detalje ovog puta. Sva tri(mozda cak cetiri) leta cu propratiti na drustvenim mrezama, mislim da ce biti prilico uzbudljivo :)

5C9A7589

JEANS-ZARA my favourite model HERE

1. B_
    Jul 1, 2015 / 5:21 pm

Ljubav mala! <3

2. Danijela
    Jul 1, 2015 / 5:40 pm

Čestitam ti prvu godišnjicu i želim ti ostvarenje svih planova i želja!
    Divno si iskombinovala boje…torbica je luda…

3. Ivona
    Jul 1, 2015 / 7:03 pm

Luda sam za Olympia Le-Tan torbicama, a ni ova nije iznimka! Super si iskombinirala boje i cestitke na godisnjici! :*

4. Stephanie
    Jul 2, 2015 / 12:13 am

Sve bolja i bolja! Licis na Blair Waldorf :)

5. Jul 2, 2015 / 7:07 am

The golden sunset is really beautiful and your outfits looks great with the yellow heels :)
    Brini

6. Tea
    Jul 2, 2015 / 9:33 am

Great pics :) love the scenery you choosed and these blue shades you matched with yellow shoes are absolutely great combo *.* very refreshing! So, would you write sometimes about how to choose a perfect hair colour? How you choosed yours? I have dyied mine so many times before and now around 3 years have my natural dark brown. I am thinking its time to do some changes. Since I don’t want to shorter it, I would change colour and make it fabulous :) For example, I cannot decide whether I want light brown/gold highlights or make it all dark, like totally black…my skin tone is kinda normal beige, not pale. I generally prefer tanned skin tone and olive skin with darker shades of hair, but it very depends…sometimes it make person look older and unnatural. It also depend on a person character lol xD please, give some tips! What do you think?

7. Jul 2, 2015 / 9:53 am

I love quirky statement pieces like your clutch. The colours in this look blend very well together, perfect for a lovely evening. Can’t wait to see where you’re heading on ur trip/hols. Bon voyage & have fun!

8. Jul 2, 2015 / 10:30 am

what a great idea to design a clutch like that :)

love your look, dear tamara, especially the combination of the blazer with the yellow heels! <3

xoxo
    Ina

9. Jul 2, 2015 / 11:16 am

First of all congratulations! And you are so right, the Oympia Le-Tan clutches are purely amazing!

Laiyin ||

10. Jul 2, 2015 / 11:32 am

Love the setting!
    Chichistashan.blogspot.in

11. Jul 2, 2015 / 9:56 pm

Great ensemble!

12. Jul 3, 2015 / 12:05 am

Love this casual outfit! :)

And I’m in love with those yellow heels! :)

>> Geekette in High Heels <<

13. Nan Goldin
    Jul 3, 2015 / 4:54 pm

Love this post, your style and location is right on! As a photographer we love to see women take risk and for whatever reason, people love to see women dressed in things that should not be worn there. Such as your yellow stilettos out in the grass and in the weeds ect.
    Keep taking risk and you will be rewarded!
    Great job

Nan

14. Jul 7, 2015 / 9:19 am

Congratulations on being a full time fashion blogger for a year! I love your style, you never fail to bring something fresh!

Rachel x