MFW Day 2

image
Photo by Marija Andric Photography

On the second day of Milan Fashion Week I decided to bring some sunshine in my outfit too. Milan outfits were the ones I was most looking forward to because the weather allowed a lot of playfulness. Yellow and grey make such a good combination, very young and fresh, which is why I opted for it. Some of you asked why am I posting Monday Confessions in a month of many many outfits, and I must say I thought about not posting them, but then I realised, you can see so many photos of my outfits instantly on instagram, and since blog is the place of editorial looks, and more in depth descriptions, one or two days doesn’t make much difference when you can see the look briefly on socials anyway. I feel that if my Monday Confessions can inspire at least one of you people, I still have to post it. Thank you so much for your great feedback and for helping me grow and reach my dreams. Love you all!

Drugi dan Milanske Nedelje Mode odlucila sam da unesem malo toplote i sunca u moju kombinaciju. Outfiti iz ovog grada su oni kojima sam se najvise radovala,jer sam znala da ce vreme biti lepo, te cu moci da se poigram bojama i materijalima. Zuta i siva cine jednu od mojih omiljenih kombinacija jer unose svezinu i neku mladost svakom outfitu. Neki od vas su me pitali zasto insistiram na Ispovestima Ponedeljkom i ovog meseca kada imam toliko kombinacija koje bih vam mogla pokazati. Razmislila sam dobro o tome pre nego sto je moceo modni mesec i shvatila da sve moje kombinacije mozete videti na instagramu onog trenutka kada ih obucem. Blog je ipak mesta za malo vise slika, detalja, editorijale tako da mislim da kada vidite nesto na instagramu “vest” je vec izasla u javnost samo cekate potpuno izdanje za koji dan na blogu. Moja filozofija je da ukoliko ispovesti mogu pomoci barem jednom citatelju tog dana, ja moram sa njima da nastacim. Ipak, hvala vam puno na sjajnim savetima i predlozima, vi mi pomazete da rastem i dostizem svoje snove. Volim vas puno!

image

image

image

image

image

image

SKIRT-TOPSHOP
SWEATER-360SWEATER
COAT-GESTUZ
SHOES-JIMMY CHOO
BAG-JIMMY CHOO
SUNGLASSES-QUAY OF AUSTRALIA

1. Mar 3, 2015 / 7:45 am

Love the combination with the extravagant sandals and the yellow lace skirt!
    xx from Bavaria/Germany, Rena

2. Mar 3, 2015 / 9:23 am

In love with the skirt and heels. Great outfit

x

3. Mar 3, 2015 / 10:31 am

Love the shoes and the skirt! Yellow is such a great color, i should wear it more often!

4. Lela
    Mar 3, 2015 / 10:58 am

Na svim FW na kojima si bila ove godine, po meni je ovo najlepša kombinacija.

5. Mar 3, 2015 / 11:44 am

Such a beautiful combination – and grey and yellow are looking so good together!

Love, L

6. majabonbon
    Mar 3, 2015 / 11:45 am

najljepša kombinacija sa FW do sada

7. ABeauty
    Mar 3, 2015 / 12:39 pm

Obecaj da ces nastaviti sa videima kada prodje fw

8. Maja
    Mar 3, 2015 / 2:24 pm

Savršenstvo!

9. Caro
    Mar 3, 2015 / 2:36 pm

Beautiful outfit. Yellow and grey is definitely a great combination and I also really like that you styled the very elegant skirt with the rather casual sweater. Such a great combination :-)

10. Mar 3, 2015 / 2:46 pm

prekrasna suknja i cipele i torba i sve. Odlicnoo! :)

11. Anja
    Mar 3, 2015 / 2:50 pm

Predivna kombinacija,sve je savršeno!
    I molim te da nastaviš pisati Ispovijesti ponedjeljkom, uvijek su tako motivirajuce i poučne :) pusa! Xoxo

12. Marija
    Mar 3, 2015 / 2:51 pm

Najbolja kombinacija od kada je sve ovo pocelo. Volim kombinaciju zute i sive kao i ovaj model suknje. Prelijepo! :)

13. skva22
    Mar 3, 2015 / 3:06 pm

Najbolja kombinacija sa FW,bar po mom misljenju.

14. Mar 3, 2015 / 3:07 pm

I meni se takodje svidja kombinacija sivo-žute.Predobre slike! Samo nastavi sa ispovestima ponedeljkom! :D
    ♥Kristina
    •••vrgov.blogspot.com•••

15. Maja
    Mar 3, 2015 / 4:21 pm

Can I just ask about the photo on ig, with the food (salmon). It looks like its at a restaurant, you have glasses and a bag near, but the description says you are at home. So, where out of those 2 did you take that photo?

• p.Am
      Mar 3, 2015 / 6:47 pm

I figure London is her home, so..
      No matter where exactly, right?

16. Ivona
    Mar 3, 2015 / 5:31 pm

Odusevljena sam kombinacijom! <3 Stikle i pogotovo suknja su savrsene!

17. Agatha
    Mar 3, 2015 / 6:43 pm

I love love love this outfit! You look so fresh and styled like supermodel. I also love or to be more precise adore the other yellow outfit, you know the one you took the stand in the middle of the empy Doumo square..well that photo, you standing there cool, calm and collected like the queen, everything’s so majestic! That one photo is so fantastic and I love it so much! It’s great enough to be on the cover of any fashion magazine or book even. Tamara, thank you for daily doses of inspiration, and I can’t thank you enough for Monday Confessions. You making my life so much better. I never thought someone could do that through the fashion blog. And that is exactly why you will never be “just another fashion blogger”. You are so much more, all thanks to your fantastic personality, wonderful talents and impeccable fashion sense.. and that’s just the beginning of the list of the things that make you so special and influential. Good luck and please never give up! All the strength, love, courage and beauty to you, dearest Tamara!
    Thank you for everything!

18. Mar 3, 2015 / 7:47 pm

Outfit is amazing! I didn’t see beautiful outfit likr this a really long time. :)
    My blog:
    styleonfirstplace.blogspot.com

19. Mar 3, 2015 / 7:51 pm

Suknja je prelijepa, itekako unosi svežinu! :)

-beehivefashion.blogspot.com-

20. Mar 3, 2015 / 10:42 pm

I am in love with your outfit. ♡

If you have time please check out my blog

21. Mar 3, 2015 / 10:58 pm

Tamara you are such an inspiration! I absolutely love all your outfits, especially the ones with such vibrant colors! Ever since you’ve been writing Monday Confessions they have been so helpful to me. I’m also someone who is motivated to achieve what I want from life, and who is hardworking as you are. It’s so nice to see someone successful be so honest and caring! Love you Tamara and I hope to meet you one day!! x

22. Mar 4, 2015 / 12:16 am

Love your skirt, so chic!

23. Mar 4, 2015 / 1:38 am

Fabulous post! Love your amazing outfit especially the yellow skirt.

24. Parah
    Mar 4, 2015 / 1:50 am

Bravo Tamara! Sve bolje i bolje..odlično izgledaš u toj kombinaciji

25. Annchica
    Mar 5, 2015 / 5:01 pm

Omg, ja sam zaljubljenaaaa.. :O Toliko mi se sve dopada, ne znam sta bih dodala.. Savrsenooo.. :)

26. Tea
    Mar 8, 2015 / 11:03 am

Amazing! I changed my mind, grey and yellow is more vibrant than grey and pink combo’s! Love this skirt, it’s so feminine and perfect for announcing spring outfits. Thank you for inspiring, I am so excited and I want to go shopping and break these last days of winter (though in Norway will last maybe for a month more haha). And yes, please visit Oslo with your lively colors!
    Kisses