What I got for Christmas 2014 and…

Screen Shot 2014-12-25 at 15.34.48

Merry Christmas to all of my readers celebrating it today. I hope you are all spending it with your loved ones, in peace, laughter and joy, drinking a lot of hot chocolate with marshmallow and chilling by the Christmas tree. In Serbia we celebrate Christmas on 7th of January, but since I have been living in UK for over 7 years now, presents are usually exchanged at the end of the year, which is why I came up with this version of “New In” post, which is basically a video-showing you what lovely goodies I got. I would just like to stress that I am aware how blessed I am and what beautiful things I received this year (Santa must think I was a really good girl this year), and that my intention is not to brag, but to share. I am very grateful for everything and hope you like this video.
Links to some similar/same items that I have received can be found in the YouTube video description box!

Srecan Bozic svim mojim citateljima koji ga slave danas. Nadam se da ga provodite sa svojim voljenima, u miru, smehu i radosti,dok pijete toplu cokoladu sa marsmelouima pored jelke. U Srbiji slavimo Bozic 7.januara, kao i moja porodica, ali posto ja zivim vec preko 7 godina u zemlji gde se Bozic obelezava na danasnji dan, sa prijateljima i nekim najdrazim ljudima razmenjujem poklone 25.og. Upravo sam zato odlucila da napravim drugaciju verziju “New In” posta, u obliku videa i pokazem vam sve predivnoce koje sam dobila ove godine (Dede Mraz mora da misli da sam bila jako dobra devojcica ove godine), zelim samo da naglasim da smisao posta zaista nije da se pohvalim vec da ovo sa vama podelim. Jako sam zahvalna na svemu i na ogromnoj paznji koju sam dobila, a nadam se da se vama dopao video.
Ispod videa na YouTube-u mozete naci linkove za neke od ovih stvari koje sam spomenula u videu!

1. Dec 25, 2014 / 5:33 pm

Sretan ti Bozic, iako ga “ne slavis” na danasnji dan. Cura kao ti zasluzuje sve poklone i nadam se da ce tvoji citatelji samo izvuci inspiraciju iz ovog videa i biti sretni za tebe i sve sto si dobila.
    Sretni ti praznici!

2. Dec 25, 2014 / 6:47 pm

Zaista predivni pokloni, zaslužila si ih. Uživaj u njima,
    Veliki pozdrav
    NEW post on my blog inspiring by Christmas :)

3. Anonimus
    Dec 25, 2014 / 6:53 pm

Finaly video! I love it, so nice presents. Enjoy it, you deserve it all so there is no reason for anyone to be upset watching it. In fact, it’s really nice to have it on channel and watch during holidays.

Hope u will listen our suggestions for videos in future, it would be nice.
    I would like to see video about some litlle sweet girly things, like pajamas, socks, nice cups for tea, some planers and notebooks u use, etc. I know u have so many cute thing and it would be nice to see, at least I adore it.

Have a nice holidays!

4. Dec 25, 2014 / 7:47 pm

Chanel and Jimmy Choo, ooo! xx

5. Anonymous
    Dec 25, 2014 / 9:06 pm

Have you done something with your upper lip? It looks bigger and better now…

6. Dec 26, 2014 / 2:27 am

Great presenst!! I napokon video,bas sam se obradovala videu!! Jos vijek se radujem!!! Jeeeej !!!xD Super si Tamara <3
    *m*

7. anonymous
    Dec 26, 2014 / 8:00 am

you changed. you became more materialistic, colder in your comunication, hardly ever reply to readers, you neglected videos. You talk a lot about how you travel, many times you said “this is my 20. flight this year”, “this is my 24 flight this year”. We get it, you travel. Then like, you never gave us NYFW and LFW videos. Also you said about 2 months ago you were gonna have videos twice a week, a beauty and a fashion one. I’m not mean, it’s just making me confused, cause I read you for like 3 years, its noticeable.
    Long time ago, you said the readers are important to you.
    Also, I didnt get what is the big reveal that you announced?
    no hard feelings, im writing as a long time follower. :)

• anonymous
      Dec 26, 2014 / 8:03 am

neglected.

• sandra
      Dec 26, 2014 / 10:02 am

Exactly because of people like you she has to make disclaimers like this. Can you be any more jealous? Of course she announces how much she travels-its her job..She also last year this time announced that she NEVER focused on youtube and that its only a supplement of her channel, how many times does she have to say it? There were over 250 posts this year, hardly neglecting I would say. Just pure jealousy on your side

• anonymous
        Dec 27, 2014 / 12:22 pm

in no way is it jealousy, Im just trying to think what would it sound like if Olivia Palermo counted her flights. Probably something like “Ohh, its my 315. flight this year”. Its tacky, she can simply say “flying to africa, so excited” and stop there.
        Your comment is the classic “if you don’t like something you are a hater”.
        She DID say youtube isnt her main focus, but she ALSO said (more recently) that she thinks about filming twice a week. Thats what I focused on here, get it? As well as those FW videos.
        Your “could you be more jealous” statement is childish.
        I had an opinion, I wrote it, Tamara saw it, and thats all I wanted. She will know herself whether to do something or not to do anything.

• Dec 27, 2014 / 12:35 pm

Thank you both for your kind comments. I see that Anonymous follows all of my instagram posts and blog posts, yet all you seem to think about it is that it isn’t good enough. I of course am not happy that you think that I would neglect my readers, specially since I started Monday Confessions to make it all a little bit more important rather than just talk about clothes. This is a fashion blog- very materialistic topic, I cannot talk about fashion in a deep profound way, as it isn’t that. Its a huge industry that makes a lot of money and helps economy. Thats as deep as it gets.

On the other hand, noting my flights in a year is VERY important. Its important for me to highlight my success, not to you, or to someone else but to myself. It is amazing where this little blog has taken me this year, and I think its so important to be grateful for that, not sure why would ANYONE be offended by the fact if I had 5 or 55 flights this year, so far none has mentioned it.

I am grateful to you for commenting on this topic, for taking time to leave such a long remark, but please keep in mind that this is my blog, it has no rules, I am sorry if it seems materialistic, but there are so many blogs out there that you might prefer to mine, I cannot change what I do simply due to opinion of one dear reader.

When it comes to YouTube-I did say videos WILL get more frequent, and that is from 2015. You also have to understand that sometimes not all videos turn out to happen. NYFW and LFW videos for example just didn’t work out as the material wasn’t sufficient.

Thank you so much for understanding and for the time taken to write to me. Means a lot.
          Takodje posto vidim da ti engleski nije prvi jezik, te da si sa nasih prostora, slobodno mi pisi na nasem, odgovoricu svakako! :*

• anonymous
            Dec 27, 2014 / 1:12 pm

Thanks for thinking of my comfort, dear, but Ill just write like this, that way everyone understands my “jealous” remarks.
            Also, maybe look up the difference in words “offended” and “tacky”. I used the second one, nowhere did I say im “offended” by you mentioning flights. Why would that offend anyone (?!).
            P.S. Glad to see you improved your writing and spelling in Serbian part of the posts. Knowing you were once a straight A student and as you said yourself a “nerd”, it was an eye soar to see you struggle with what is your first language. ;)

Im done here :)

• Dec 27, 2014 / 1:33 pm

I can feel a lot of bitterness in your comment .No need for that. If you don’t like something or you find it tacky, just click the X button, and enjoy this beautiful life. That is my warm advice for you. Wishing you all the best in 2015.to find what you are missing and to just be happy, looking at life through a pair of pink sunglasses-being positive about everything is the key to happiness <3 <3 Loads of love T

8. Dec 26, 2014 / 9:26 am

Yummy! Hotel Chocolat are my favourites. So in love with your Chanel necklace, such a timeless piece. Hope you’re having a wonderful break with your family.

9. Dec 26, 2014 / 10:35 am

Too konacno video !!!! :D isto je i kod nas…7. slavimo a 25. Pokloni haha :)
    NEW CHRISTMAS POST IS UP:
    ••• vrgov.blogspot.com •••

10. Dr
    Dec 26, 2014 / 10:53 pm

Sta bi bilo da nemas sve te materijalne stvari, da li bi tvoj zivot imao neki smisao?

11. anonymous
    Dec 27, 2014 / 1:58 pm

That last comment of mine was in fact bitter, it was intended that way, just because I detected a hint of bitterness in yours as well, and I got angry that my honesty is being discharged here through series of subtle but noticeable pokes like “dear, thanks for such a long comment” etc. Thats your habit when someone doesnt write a praise here.
    Hope you enjoy 2015 too, and learn to deal with criticism by saying “I understand but I dont agree with you”, and not by condesention.

• Josipa
      Dec 27, 2014 / 3:06 pm

Koja kolicina gorcine u komentarima, osnovana na tome sto je Tamara dobila za Bozic torbu, ili cipele ili nesto tako. Zar je moguce da nekoga jedan odevni komad moze toliko da unesreci da pise eseje gorcine i komentare koliko mu se ovo ili ono ne svidja bez ijedne reci hvale. Tuzno.