New In || Valentino Love

IMG_9783
Click More To See What It Is!

Todays post is just a special new in edition. I haven’t done this in a while, and when the postman knocked on my door this morning, I thought I just had to share this Valentino beauty with you guys! It was a huge surprise and absolutely unexpected for a 4 year blogoversary (blog anniversary :D). I wanted this item for a very long time, and had various dilemmas about the right colour, a bright red, light blue or this taupe, at the end it wasn’t my decision, but the colour couldn’t be better. I really needed this colour in my wardrobe, and it will be perfect for whole year around. Hope you like it, and don’t forget to let me know which bags are on your radar lately? And what type of bags are you into in general, small, big, shoulder or totes? I am surprising myself with how much I am into smaller shoulder bags lately, they are so convenient, and I don’t overpack like crazy, my shoulder is grateful too :)

Danasnji post je jedan od onih New In postova. Nisam ih radila duzi period i kada je postar pokucao na vrata ovog jutra, jedva sam docekala da vam pokazem ovu Valentino lepoticu! Bilo je to veliko iznenadjenje, povodom proslave 4 godine blogovanja. Zelela sam ovu stvar vec dugo dugo i imala razne dileme povodom boje, da li svetlo plavu, da li crvenu ili mozda bez, ali na kraju je odluka bila prava iako je nisam ja donela. Zaista mi je ovako esto nedostajalo i mislim da ce se fenomenalno uklopiti u ostatak stvari koje imam. Nadam se da vam se dopada i obavezno mi recite koje torbe se vama dopadaju u poslednje vreme? Da li vise volite velike, male, pismo ili one sto idu na rame? Ja sam sama sebe iznenadila koliko sam zaljubljena u manje torbe, jer ih ne mogu pretrpati raznim glupostima. Moje rame je takodje zahvalno! :)

IMG_9807

IMG_9777

IMG_9783

IMG_9775

IMG_9778

1. andra_1988
    Oct 21, 2014 / 2:40 pm

Lovely bag.
    colour is perfect!

2. Oct 21, 2014 / 2:40 pm

wow absolutely stunning bag. The color is just perfect. Also wanna have some of these Valentino Bags one day, but before I get this I buy my absolutely dream bag of so many years and in 6 weeks the day is here where I got my Chanel 2.55 in medium size :-) really can`t wait till I have it in my hands.
    Wish you a great day and a lot of fun with your new bag.
    xo, Petra

3. Oct 21, 2014 / 2:43 pm

OMG that’s the bag I have on my SS15 wish list, in the same colour to go with my black/taupe Valentino heels!!!! It’s gorgeous, congratulations Tamara. I have to buy a Chanel Boy Bag first though! Like you I’m a bag-a-holic, so I love most bags!!!
    Hugs xoxo

4. sasa
    Oct 21, 2014 / 2:47 pm

Love these photos<3

5. Caro
    Oct 21, 2014 / 2:54 pm

What a nice surprise. Actually this exact same Valentino bag is on my radar, next to the Chanel boy, the Givenchy tote… This list could probably go on forever, haha.
    But congrats on those four years again, you totally deserve this bag!

6. Mabel
    Oct 21, 2014 / 3:17 pm

Prelijepaa je. Boja fenomenalna. Imam osjecaj da ce se uz sve prelijepo slagati. Tamara, imam jednu molbu za tebe..Nedostaju mi tvoji outfiti sa slojevitim oblacenjem,kada dodas bordo boju,kosulju,dzemper,cizmice..polahko postaje hladnije, daj iznenadi nas s jednim takvim outfitom i probudi mi mastu :D Puno poljubaca ti saljem :*

7. Oct 21, 2014 / 3:51 pm

Da li si je porucila ili su ti oni poslali?

8. Oct 21, 2014 / 5:22 pm

I love this Valentino bag! The color is so pretty, and those macarons look delicious!
    poshprime.com
    ~~Megan~~

9. Oct 21, 2014 / 8:11 pm

fashiondiarybymihaella.blogspot.com

10. Tea
    Oct 22, 2014 / 11:31 am

perfect color *.*… I prefer shoulder bags :) and I have bigger one in light pink-beige color and it always give feminine vibe, goes with my printed wool coat, glittery ballet flats, grey boots, beige scarf..

11. Anonimus
    Oct 22, 2014 / 11:36 am

Ti si nepresusna inspiracija i motivacija. Posebno obozavam tvoje uvodne tekstove. Jedvak cekam svaki post, nemoj dugo cekati ;) :*

12. Oct 23, 2014 / 9:54 am

It’s the perfect nude shade!! This bag is definitely on my wishlist, besides the nano luggage bag by Céline… I am definitely in shoulder bags lately as well!!

Love from Munich, L