Aspinal of London

IMG_7993

As it happens, October and November are busiest months for press and bloggers, as we are checking out new collections of our favourite brands. In this post you can see Aspinal  of London SS14 collection highlights, because I was so impressed with the gorgeous colours, shapes, and the event itself. Inspired by hazy British summers and English countryside Aspinal of London SS14 is bringing an amazing collection full of contemporary classics. I have fallen in love with many bags from The Marylebone family, but I will let you decide for yourself which one is your favourite!

Kao i obicno, oktobar i novembar su za novinare i blogere, najdinamicniji meseci u ovoj polovini godine jer se tada odrzavaju prezentacije nasih omiljenih kolekcija. U ovom postu mozete videti moje omiljene komade iz Aspinal of London SS14 kolekcije, kojih ima mnogo, jer sam ja odusevljena bojama i oblicima torbi, kao i samom prezentacijom. Maglovita leta u Britaniji i raskosni seoski pejzazi su inspirisali dizajnera za ovu kolekciju modernih klasika. Zaljubila sam se u torbe iz The Marylebone grupe, ali cu vama dopustiti da odlucite koji su vasi favoriti!

IMG_7932

COAT-OASIS
BOOTS-TOPSHOP
NECKLACE-TIFFANY AND CO
BAG-CELINE

1. Anonymous
    Oct 21, 2013 / 6:58 pm

Predivan je lak, mozes li mi reci koji je? Pozdrav iz Hrvatske ;-)

2. Anonymous
    Oct 21, 2013 / 6:59 pm

Ono što mi se najviše sviđa, pored toga što sve što obučeš odgovara mom stilu, je to što su tvoje kombinacije veoma nosive. Uz to, zračiš nekom pozitivnom energijom i možeš da budeš uzor svima ! :) Definitivno si moja najdraža modna bloggerica.

3. Oct 21, 2013 / 7:16 pm

Hello from Spain: great bags. London is a very cosmopolitan city. I traveled many times to London. The worst thing is the weather. It rains a lot. I like your outfit., I love the stripes. Keep in touch

4. Oct 21, 2013 / 7:20 pm

aspinal of london never fail to impress!
    saida x

5. Anonymous
    Oct 21, 2013 / 7:26 pm

taco jel ovo ombre?

6. Maja
    Oct 21, 2013 / 7:50 pm

I just saw your question on instagram whether or not you should do a haul video, and I just had to say that my opinion is you should not. You don’t need that, you’re not that kind of blogger. I know that a lot of people say that haul videos are pure bragging, and then the bloggers and those who don’t agree with that start defending the idea that haul videos are not bragging but just beauty advices etc., and i get that they’re not, BUT, they just have that feel about them that they are tacky. No matter how good the video is done, and no matter how much I like the blogger whos doing it, I can’t shake of that feeling whenever I watch one of those videos.
    So in conclusion, my advice is that you don’t start with hauls, there are many other types of videos that you can do. I mean Hauls are just pure laziness, it’s like, “I don’t know what to say or film, so I’ll do a haul”. And that’s not your style. :)
    Anyways, I hope you at least consider my words and think about it. And If you do decide otherwise, think about calling them differently, like weekly recommendations, or beauty favourites for fall…

Love,

Maja

P.S. Oh, and just to say, I know that there will be a ton of comments after this about how some of your followers want hauls, very badly, but if you stop and think about it, not every demand is good just because a follower ar a fan say she/he wants it. I mean, personally I would like to see your closet, your shower, kitchen, inside of your car, hell I would even loooove to see the contents and organization of your fridge (and, no i’m not being sarcastic here).I mean I love you, i like your lifestyle, so it’s nice for me to know every aspect and second of your day. But I am also reasonable, I don’t expect you to actually do it. There is a line to be drawn. :)

• Oct 21, 2013 / 9:09 pm

Dear Maja, thank you so much for your comment and all the time you put into expressing what you think. I really appreciate honest comments from readers and take on board whatever is written to me in such a way.
      I wanted to do a haul video not as a “what I bought video” and thats it. It would be my Autumn Makeup Change (i think I phrased it a bit differently on the insta photo). Items I picked up as they would be my autumn make up, for inspirational purposes. Just like many of you asked for autumn fashion hauls, NY shopping advices etc… I am not a “Haul” type of blogger, but love filming what I love watching, and I might be wrong but I think autumn make up favourites might be a good topic to inspire girls around the world, but I am so grateful that you are giving me an insight in what might not always be ideal. Thank you for that <3 :**8

• Maja
      Oct 21, 2013 / 11:54 pm

Yeah on instagram was written haul I think, and I just took that as an opportinity to tell you my feedback cause I noticed you were asking about haul videos on blog lately, and whether or not you should do it, but I haven’t had a chance to speak until now. Well, not that I didn’t get a chance, that’s a lie, I was just lazy to type actually. :)
      Anyways, glad you understood me the way I wanted. :)

I’m just gonna take this opportunity, as I’ve already took effort to type this previous loooong kind of comment, to write another one, since I’m in the mood. So I was thinking you could start doing weekly videos that are more about beauty, pampering and enjoing the day. You could film them on a weekly basis, say on friday because i’ts like the end of a working week and time to recharge and relax. They could be titled “Pampering Friday” or something like that. It could be a video or a set of pics of you at home, doing a beauty ritual, putting on a mask, painting nails or something and than sitting in front of TV, drinking coffe (you could have another coffee, or drink (or even a cocktail) every week to recommend). It would just be an inspirational post which is meant to motivate readers to just enjoy being a girly girl, you know. Enjoy a nice evening alone or with friend, being a total girl, painting nails, putting cucumbers on the face, reading Cosmopolitan or watching the newest chick flick… I think you get the picture. It’s an opportunity to show your ideas besides fashion. To talk about tv shows , the food, your favoutite bloggers or celebrities and just current obsessions of various types, and spread your words of wisdom, hehe. Cause you’re more than fashion, at least to me.You could end the post/video with a quote of the week. I’m not idolising you, I’m really not, I just don’t like having like ten different bloggers to hunt. Instead I focus to always circle around 3-4 of them who I think are gurus and sticking to them for everything not just fashion.

These videos would also satisfy the growing demand for filming new stuff, which i noticed people are asking for, because you would have them every week, and since i’ts themed video you wouldn’t always be hunting for new theme to film, cause you have the basic idea, you just built on it and get creative. :)
      I actually found a lot of inspiration for this suggestion in these posts of yours: http://www.theglamandglitter.com/2011/04/this-is-not-fashion-post.html
      and http://www.theglamandglitter.com/2011/03/be-stylisheven-when-at-home.html.
      And it doesn’t have to be always at home, it can be like the post you did yesterdey i think, with your friend Julia.

That’s all, hope I did not bore you, but in all fareness, I only comment like 2 times a month, you might even noticed me, I always put my name, and my comments are kinda detailed, but that’s only cause I’m honest and i try to be as clear as possible. Sometimes I write in serbian sometimes english, it’s weird but it’s up to the mood I’m in, really. :)
      I realised that the fashion is only like the third thing that I come here for, and the first two reasons are just inspiration and motivation. It’s like, your photos, words and videos give me a daily boost of confidence I need. I just go here or watch a couple of your videos to get that sparkly, glamorous feeling that like jumpstarts me to go through the day feeling like a million dollars! Also, it’s great solution for when I ‘m feeling blue. ;)

P.S. Congratulations on your 100.000 likes on FB page. It’s a huge thing! :)
      Wow, this was a long post, I should consider writing you a letter or an email next time. :)

Love, Maja

• Anonymous
      Oct 22, 2013 / 7:00 am

Me, me, me, bez uvrede ali oba komentara su ti jako sebicna devojko, razmisli malo o tamarinim obavezama i o tome da ima i drugih citaoca koji zele da vide neke stvari. Ako ona dobije 50 komentara da ljudi hoce haul i jedan koji nece, logicno je da ce druge poslusati ;-)

• Anonymous
      Oct 22, 2013 / 9:15 am

Bravo za Maju! Slazem se u potpunosti. Nadam se da ce Tamara iskoristiti svoju kreativnost i realizovati neke nove ideje.

• Maja
      Oct 22, 2013 / 5:52 pm

@Anonymous22 October 2013 08:00
      Pa ipak je u pitanju MOJ komentar, i MOJ fidbek, tako da valjda treba da pisem o MOM ličnom utisku i mišljenju. :)
      Samo sam rekla svoj predlog, nisam nikome nista naredila. Niti bih mogla. :)

• Maja
      Oct 22, 2013 / 5:59 pm

Oh, i takodje za @Anonymous22 October 2013 08:00, mislim da joj ovaj moj komentar vrijedi više nego deset onih gdje joj kažu da “ima ružna koljena” (šta god to značilo). Mislim, pored takvih nebuloza, ovaj moj komentar bar ima smisla, zar ne? :)

• Anonymous
      Oct 22, 2013 / 8:20 pm

Maja, bez uvrede, al tvoj mi komentar ima podzvuk naredbe. Prijedlozi se mogu napisati i na manje naporan nacin, bez pisanja romana and to the point. Tamara cita komentare i jako je hands on sa svojim citateljima, tako da vjerujem da ce biti za svakog po nesto. :)

• Anonymous
      Oct 23, 2013 / 9:22 am

Ova Maja je htela da pokaze, kako lepo zna engleski i nista vise!

• Maja
      Oct 25, 2013 / 1:32 am

Ja volim ovaj blog, volim Tamaru, tj. ono što ona radi, kao i način na koji to radi. Stoga je i moj komentar krajnje dobronamjeran i ništa više. Ne hvalim se znanjem engleskog, niti joj naredjujem (?!). Jednostavno sam raširila priču, get over it, nije smak svijeta. Tek kad je komentar objavljen shvatila sam da je mogao biti kraći. Izvinjavam se na tome, ali i dalje stojim iza svake riječi. That’s all folks! :)

Puno poljubaca svima :)

7. Anonymous
    Oct 21, 2013 / 7:59 pm

Love the outfit, especially the coat. I would choose flats instead of those boots, they somehow don’t compliment the outfit.

8. Nina
    Oct 21, 2013 / 8:30 pm

Ti posvetis cijeli post nekom brandu da bi dobila od njih jednu torbicu??

• Oct 21, 2013 / 9:11 pm

Nisu mi NI torbicu poklonili, od njih nemam nista, ceo post sam im posvetila zato sto mi se dopada brend, svidjaju mi se torbe i mislim da ce se ljudima koji imaju ukus slican mom takodje dopasti :* :))))

9. Anonymous
    Oct 21, 2013 / 9:17 pm

Obozavam tvoj stil, ja nazalost nikako ne umem da kombinujem stvari. Uvek navucem na sebe jeans ,neki obicni dzemper i to je to.. ja trebam licnog stilistu :)

10. Anonymous
    Oct 21, 2013 / 9:54 pm

Jaooo kada bi imali ove cizme I ove zime ali nazalost nista slicno..Ti si divna kao I inace!

11. Anonymous
    Oct 21, 2013 / 10:10 pm

U prvom trenutku mi se nije svideo ombre, ali sada sam promenila milsljenje. Tvoja stara boja kose je bila prelepa, ali razumem da i tebi treba neka promena, osvezenje… Samo nastavi kao do sada u svemu sto radis, super si u svakom pogledu. :***

12. Oct 22, 2013 / 5:12 am

This event looked like bag heaven, so many gorgeous designs & colours. I love your outfit, classy yet understated. My striped coat should be arriving today – can’t wait!!
    Happy Tuesday Tamara xoxo

13. Oct 22, 2013 / 9:57 am

Divan kaput! Dopada mi se promena frizure u ombre, i ja sam ga uradila pred kraj leta i bas sam odusevljena izgledom! Poljubac iz Beograda!

14. Oct 22, 2013 / 12:06 pm

Super! I baš te je osvežila ova boja. Tek sad vidim koliko

15. Anonymous
    Oct 22, 2013 / 12:07 pm

Tamara, definitivno si jedna od najboljih srpskih blogerki, a i od svetskih takodje. Svidja mi se tvoj stil, odlicna si.

16. Anonymous
    Oct 22, 2013 / 12:08 pm

Ombre ti savrseno stoji i mnooooogo ti je lepsa kosa nego ranije

17. Oct 23, 2013 / 11:30 pm

Prelepo izgledas Tamara. Super je nova boja kose. Odlican post takodje. Sve cestitke za uspeh!
    Sashadollfashioncloset.blogspot.com

18. Oct 24, 2013 / 11:00 am

The state of Orissa is located by the Bay of Bengal. It has world famous beaches. Here during the day you can laze on the sand and tan your skin or you can swim and dive. You can also shop and dine local delicacies to have a great refres
    mr sanchos