Nail polishes, secret obsession

Ok, I admit, maybe the title isn’t so correct, as my obsession for nail polishes is anything but SECRET!
I keep talking about them, about new shades, about different manicures, cuticle creams and all sorts of things. I could never walk past an OPI stand without stopping. That would be insane! And to be honest, no one expects me to, as my loved ones are well informed on my littleĀ obsessionĀ passion :)
So I finally got a new camera and decided to film a video showing you few of my current favourite nail polishes! Hope you enjoy it and recommend me some nice polish shades to try out myself
Thats all my lovelies, love you all
xoxo Tamara

1. Jan 10, 2012 / 11:21 pm

I love your favorites, definitely need to get my hands on Sweet Heart by OPI, it looks beautiful :)

2. Jan 10, 2012 / 11:45 pm

you are so beautiful in the video! :)
    kisses
    fran

showroomdegarde.blogspot.com

3. Anonymous
    Jan 11, 2012 / 12:11 am

super je video,posebno je zanimljiva magnetics nails inc fora, kao i opi shatter- odlicno za kucni nail art :) cine mi se super i nails inc 3D..htela sam da te pitam da li koristis art deco proizvode? nisam ih primetila u tvojim postovima..i za kraj :P da li bi mogla da snimis video vezan za izbor i primenu vestackih trepavica? pozz

4. Jan 11, 2012 / 2:15 am

I agree with all of these.. Not sure if they look good on me, all of them, but I am loving them :)
    xo
    LMQ

5. Jan 11, 2012 / 9:04 am

great video i like so many of your favourites!! i love nailpolishes too, your hands look so much better with nailpolish on!! though i usually stick to the pink/red tones as i think that all the bluish-greenish ones look a bit weird… :DD

6. Jan 11, 2012 / 11:44 am

beautiful mouvie !!!!!! bravo !!!

7. Jan 11, 2012 / 1:33 pm

sRCE MOJE LEPO, SRECNA TI nOVA! pA TI SI SE VEC VRATILA U lONDON, NISAM TE VIDELA?:( Javi se sledeci put!:) Odlican izbor lakica, obozavam tvoj ukus!:)

8. Anonymous
    Jan 11, 2012 / 8:10 pm

your nail polish collection is just great:-)one of my favourites deffinitely cynthia and yara by zoya-smoke&mirrors collection, also fly ny opi-nicki minaj collection besos

9. Anonymous
    Jan 12, 2012 / 3:30 pm

Super ti je kolekcija. Da li mozes da mi kazes koju olovku za obrve koristis, ili, jos bolje, da napravis ceo post o obrvama, fanasticne su ti!

10. Jan 19, 2012 / 7:38 pm

I love Temptress by No7, have been using it for years! Also, if you are enjoying nude colours at the moment – try Models Own nail polish in the colour “Nude Beige” it’s gorgeous! x