Whats in my bag?

I absolutely love all the “whats in my bag” posts, videos, and even photos, as I am a very curious person. I think the most exciting bit is that I get to know person by seeing what are their necessities, and how something really important to me is absolutely irrelevant to someone else ( I know I made it sound super complicated lol)
So here is my bag and its contents. This week I have been carrying this Zara bag, as it fits so many things, and its super good organised inside. I love bags with a lot of little pockets inside and prefer the ones with a firm bottom ( so it doesn’t lose the shape once I put loads of things in )

Tali from amazing blog Glossy’s Wardrobe (definitely go and check it out) tagged me to do this post, so I got super excited, as I love it (so If you have a blog please do it and let me know!!!)
I would like to tag all my lovely followers, but please dont forget to tell me that you have done it! I will definitely have a look!

I never leave my house without: my key, wallet, phone, lip balm, and iPad. The rest is usually there, but sometimes not too essential.
I had a magazine today too, as I wanted to flick trough it on my lunch break :)
Pockets:
I have my phone always in a pocket, because I dont like having a panic attacks when its ringing haha. In the other pocket I have Laura Mercier Almond and Coconut hand cream, By Terry Baume de Rose lip balm, my keys hanging and some chewing gum.
I also have a bag version of Gucci Flora perfume, which is really useful as its compact and my arm doesn’t fall of when I carry it in my bag. It smells fantastic. I like to have a perfume on the go, its so refreshing :)

Today I brought my diary/agenda as well, as I had some planning to do :)
Inside my make-up bag: today I had Nars Surabaya duo, Nars Gina blush, Benefit Hoola bronzer,
Mac-Shy girl, Benefit Spiked Punch lipgloss, No7 eyebrow pencil and small Lancome mascara.
Make up bag is by Guess

My iPad case is from Accessories, and I love it so much!
And my wallet is from Louis Vuitton Josephine. It is my favourite wallet ever,as it fits loads of cards, and change (which is quite heavy in UK)

What sort of bags do you like? And how do you organise them?
Loads of love xoxo
Tamara

1. Nov 16, 2011 / 11:51 pm

Jao ja mnogo volim ovakve postove! Sjajno! <3

2. Nov 16, 2011 / 11:57 pm

I love these types of posts too!

I personally try and stay organized by having lots of pouches and not just tossing in lots of random stuff that gets all mixed together and lost at the bottom of my bag.

xo, alison*elle

3. Nov 16, 2011 / 11:58 pm

I meni se sviđaju ovakvi postovi! :) Ali, da li zaista ovako naslažeš stvari i sve ovo nosiš sa sobom? Meni je uvek sve ispreturano. :)

4. Nov 17, 2011 / 12:02 am

Dang, so much fits! Love “whats in my bag” post/videos!

Thanks for sharing. I might do one now… :D

MizzRubiiee

5. Nov 17, 2011 / 12:53 am

a od koga si ukrala taj privezak? :-)))))))

6. Nov 17, 2011 / 1:06 am

I love that bag, and I really liked these kinds of posts. I’ll see if I can do the post too.

7. Nov 17, 2011 / 3:57 am

I love this kind of posts! And I adore your leopard bag, the size looks just perfect for all the things I carry, I have a LV wallet too!

Cess O. <3 The Outfit Diaries

8. Nov 17, 2011 / 8:08 am

he he…you have a lot in the bag :)

9. Nov 17, 2011 / 8:48 am

Great post. Loveeee that bag! I enjoy these kinds of posts too, for pretty much the same reasons. Everyone is different its always interesting to see how different. I am eager to do one like this too but I am going to wait until I finally get a decent camera next week. =]

have you done a post about your hangbag collection/storage? I would like to see that too.

xO – Sally
    Lovely Shopdiction

10. Nov 17, 2011 / 8:49 am

Aaaaaaaaaaaa cija ti je to roze fotrola za BB? :-P sram te bilo ostala sam bez nje ni kriva ni duzna i sad i dalje nosim Zoraninu plavu :-D dok ne promenim mob. LJUBIIIIIIIIIIIIM <3

11. Nov 17, 2011 / 2:34 pm

Thanks for doing it!!:) im so nosey i love to look inside peoples bags!!!! LOVE the lv diary!!!
    I think the bag looks great because it has so may pockets on the inside! I need more pockets in all handbags!! xx

12. Nov 17, 2011 / 4:44 pm

I love watching these videos on YouTube, never seen a blog version though, but I liked it a lot! May do one of my own!

sarlizabeth.blogspot.com

13. Nov 17, 2011 / 7:19 pm

You have the most organized purse!!

♥ Shia

14. Nov 17, 2011 / 7:31 pm

I love this kind of posts :)
    I did one, looong time ago so I might update it very soon :)

15. Nov 17, 2011 / 11:55 pm

Too cool! I love peeking in people’s bags. I did a what’s-in-my-bag post way back when, you can check it out here… Though it definitely needs an update.

House of Guise

16. Nov 18, 2011 / 2:53 am

Cute bag and love the fun stuff inside. I use a purse organizer (Kangaroo Keeper)

17. Nov 18, 2011 / 10:03 am

cute post..i’ve done a similar one some days ago ;))) love your blog…would you like to follow eachother? :)

kisses.
    G.

18. Nov 18, 2011 / 12:33 pm

I also love the whats in the bag posts! I think it says so much about somebody..hihi.. Your bag is packed!!

19. Nov 19, 2011 / 6:13 am

Here’s the thing I totally love the whats in my bag concept, yet I wouldn’t be a great candidate. I am a collector of designer bags so I change bags daily. Since I change bag so frequently I only carry necessities. My wallet, my phone, my makeup bag and my business card holder. Uh nothing special. The wallet is Coach the makeup bag is mac, the business card hold is a mini-coach little satchel and my android. See I tried to make it as interesting as possible.

20. Nov 19, 2011 / 3:31 pm

Your bag holds so much stuff, wow :)
    It’s very lovely btw – leopard print and nice model!

These posts are pretty nice. I haven’t done any myself yet.

Have a lovely weekend,
    xx indie by heart

21. Nov 23, 2011 / 3:49 pm

very nice post! so interesting to see what such a stylish girl has in her bag!!! =) such a pretty things!

22. Feb 1, 2012 / 6:11 am

It’s really very interesting post full of valuable information very well written by u. The key part of this post is its descriptive way to define anything. I liked it with my heart. This post is a excellent example of such kind of thread.
    Escorts in Delhi