Happy Birthday SIsteeerrr

Photobucket

My dear blog readers,

Today I spent the whole day running around and doing loads of things, as tomorrow is my SISTERS birthday! I love my sister so much, that it wouldn’t fit in this post to talk about it and try explain how much, and all our childhood memories. I had to find the most perfect birthday card, present of course and to buy all the ingredients for the Nutella Cake :)

So I was doing things in town and now I feel absolutely knackered, but still wanted to do a post and show you what I wore later for a small toast and pre-birthday drinks :)))
I had to write a bit as well and say HAPPY BIRTHDAY MY MOST AMAZING SISTER! I LOVE YOU SO MUCH AND I KNOW YOU ARE READING THIS….I wish you loads of more years of being a sister to your silly Tamara :D

Oh and dont forget to enter my giveaway which is HERE

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
Photobucket
DRESS-MANGO
SHOES-H AND M
BELT- H AND M
CARDIGAN-HOLLISTER
Love you all so much my amazing followers
xoxo
Tamara

1. Jun 12, 2011 / 12:02 am

..hey sweetie , you look stunning in this summer’s must have LWD and red shoes are like cherry on top :)

p.s that is weird but I feel exactly the same when I am at home , it’s like you are home but something has changed , is it things around or is it yourself I wonder !beeing between 2 countries is not easy , every time coming back is like someone ripping your heart out ..
    anyway …have a great HOT HOT HOT holiday , anyone who lives in the uk need some HOT therapy :)

2. Jun 12, 2011 / 12:16 am

Oh Ellinelle wrote everything exactly what I think:) In that case Im happy, cuz I live in UK with my brother, so I can see him everyday! On the other hand in Lithuania I left few persons we are very closed, sometimes I wan’t to cry how I missed them all!
    Sometimes we do skype conference and talk hours! So I can’t wait for my hollidays as well:)

Hope you have great time! And this one is one of my favorites your outfits! You look more than stunning!

Kisses:)

3. Jun 12, 2011 / 1:26 am

prvo tu haljinu smo kupile dok smo zajedno lutale novim sadom :-( drugo ljuta sam jer ides prvo u bosnu. trece, dunji srecan rodjendan i ako cu sad da joj cestitam na face u.. i cetvrto STA CES TI U OVOM POSTU KAD JE NJOJ RODJENDAN NE TEBI! narcisu stavi ducine slike da bar nesto lepo vidimo :-P <3

4. Jun 12, 2011 / 2:05 am

hey, i just found ur blog and i love it!!!
    im def following!!

please check out my blog
    the-scarlett-fever.blogspot.com
    xoxo

5. Jun 12, 2011 / 8:16 am

ah te tvoje ulice, gde god da stanes prelepo je za slikanje :) bas je slatka haljinica, i prenesi sve cestitke za rodjendan sestri :)

6. Jun 12, 2011 / 8:32 am

I love this dress! so summery and feminine :) I am super jealous of your figure! can we swap? :P

thanks for the heads up about company! Ill check it out xoxo

7. Jun 12, 2011 / 8:46 am

Prelepa!! :)
    Haljina je divna i odlično ti stoji ;)!

8. Jun 12, 2011 / 10:13 am

Divna!
    Haljinica je prelijepa…;)

9. Jun 12, 2011 / 10:27 am

I love this outfit! I love the colour combination and especially cardigan. Too bad we don’t have Hollister in Serbia, I love their stuff. :)

10. Jun 12, 2011 / 11:23 am

Srecan ti sekin rodjendan!:)) Divna si, komb je savrsena, fotke fantasticne, jedva cekam da dodjes da se konacno upoznamo! Kisses

11. Jun 12, 2011 / 12:27 pm

Well, happy b-day to your sister!
    Great outfit… Love the combination of these colors :))
    P.S. We still have Diesel shop in Novi Sad, but it’s really not so attractive like abroad…I understand you and I agree with you. :))
    xoxo

12. Jun 12, 2011 / 1:15 pm

jaaao te H&M cipelice. diiivne. divne. divne :)
    zelim

13. Jun 12, 2011 / 1:28 pm

You look gorgeous in this outfit. Love the combination of white and coral.

14. Jun 18, 2011 / 11:07 pm