Life is a beach ;)

Hello my lovelies..
Today was quite a nice day here in Brighton. Sea looked beautiful and with the satisfaction that I have completed a massive project for university it feels even better :)
At the moment I am mentally preparing myself to start studying for the summer exams, so I really want to enjoy a bit of fresh air, and do as much as I can before I tie myself to the chair :(

I got up with the Sun rays showering me trough the window. Instantly I put some music on, had shower, and stood in front of my wardrobe thinking what to wear :) Quickly I put it all on, a bit of lip gloss, mascara, this and that, so in just a few minutes I headed downtown, to grab a frappuccino with my best friends. We had a girly gossip and grabbed lunch. After that I had to go back home and organise some stuff in my room, jewlery mostly, where I hold my rings and other stuff is getting a bit messy so I need to sort out some better storage for it all!!

In the evening I made some italian for my sister and me, she came home, so right now we are going to watch new Gossip Girl episode and enjoy the early night (as last night I fell asleep at 3am haha#notcool)

Here are the pictures of the outfit ;)

IMG_8862
DRESS-HOLLISTER
SHOES-RIVER ISLAND
BAG-STEVE MADDEN
RING-MISS SELFRIDGE
BRACELET-PANDORA
NECKLACE-MY SISTERS ;)
Do you also have to study for exams or is that something you dont have to worry about?
Love you all xoxo
Tamara

1. Apr 19, 2011 / 9:30 pm

Slatka. :)
    Super fotke. ;)

2. Apr 19, 2011 / 10:15 pm

Svidja mi se outfit! Lijepa boja laka za nokte i stosni prsten!
    Sijecam se, kada sam ja bila u Brightonu prije par godina u 8.mj bilo je prilicno prohladno i nije se moglo na more- a ja dosla u kupacem i mini haljinici! Smrzla sam se, pa smo popodne proveli u obliznjem shopping centru! Jeli ikad u Brightonu more dovoljno toplo za kupanje?? Bas me zanima!
    Eee za ispite se vec duuugooo ne moram brinuti, ali voljela bih barem upisati neki tecaj vezan uz make up i modu…ali u malom gradu nema bas puno opcija …

3. Apr 19, 2011 / 10:29 pm

Wow, the combination of your beautiful tan, that nail polish and the gorgeous dress is simply stunning! Thank you so much for visiting my blog and for your lovely comment:)

Kisses,
    Annabelle
    htp://vivaluxury.blogspot.com

4. Apr 20, 2011 / 12:15 am

nisi svesna koliko si lepa!!!!
    a, imam toooooooliko ispita da nije mi dobro :)

5. Apr 20, 2011 / 9:28 am

Divna! Omiljena mi je ova poluleteća, nasmijana fotka…:)

6. Apr 20, 2011 / 1:27 pm

Izgledaš fenomenalno u toj haljinici ;)!
    Super su fotkice!

7. Apr 20, 2011 / 1:35 pm

sliek su odlične a naročito mi se dopada lak! :)

8. Apr 20, 2011 / 6:02 pm

divne su ti fotografije, ove su mi mozda najlepse do sada!slatka je haljinica!hocemo i mi plazu! :)

9. Apr 20, 2011 / 7:26 pm

..I just thought – how beautiful looks together grey black and your bright nail polish ..perfect outfit for the perfect sunny day ..

10. Apr 20, 2011 / 11:14 pm

Joj, kako vam je tamo lepo, blago vama! A fotkice-savrsene! Mnogo su dobre, koji aparat koristis? Ten ti je savrsen, jel solarijum, ili…?Lak i prsten su supish uklopljeni, torbu sam ti vec ishvalila, a haljinica je super cute, sve sa kapuljacom!:))

11. Apr 21, 2011 / 1:54 am

Tamaraaaaa, sve slike su ti prelepe,… i ovaj put kad dodjes :-D necu reci sta,da opet ne zeznemo! I tuzna sam sto mi Z nece biti za rodjendan samnom vec kod tebe :-@ Ljubiim

12. Apr 22, 2011 / 4:30 pm

i love your coral ring and matching nails!

thestyle-child.blogspot.com