Summer In Flat Shoes

Season To Enjoy

This summer I have travelled more than any other. So far this year counts already 44 flights behind me and I have visited more than 10 European countries in the first 6 months of 2018. Constant living in the car, plane and being on the move demands feeling comfortable, but my job screams “You have to look stylish”. At the same time you know how much I love good craftsmanship, shoes, bags, accessories, and in general how much I love pieces made with highest standards and are of good quality.

Luckily fashion is becoming a little bit more flexible, its easier to wear flats and to look stylish, but also to style it all up and to be happy overtime you look down and remember that you are in fact wearing your new shoes. Todays blog post is all about that comfortable yet stylish fashion, its probably the easiest time to look good, but I am still very picky with he materials and brands I use, why? Well you guys know me.

SHOP MY LOOK

CHECK OUT BALLY HANDBAGS

Bally Janelle

Last summer I presented you one of my favourite flat shoes which are by Bally, the colourful Janelle Poker model which you can see here. This year I decided to get another pair, a little bit more classic and in smooth black colour. It was the best idea, because having these two gives me so much freedom to combine and even when I travel I can just throw them in the suit case and know that I will be fine to mix and match.

I love this black model because just like all of their Janelle’s it can be worn with the back up or down, so one moment they are loafers also called Babouche and the other moment they are like slides. I love that. On this day of meetings I styled my flat shoes with a silk summer dress and a new bag also by Bally. This beauty is a classic Saddle Bag and its called “B Turn” because of a stunning clasp used to open and close it. Mine is in colour Beige but it comes in many other colours too.

How do you like this look? I stopped at a beautiful Saint Aymes cafe in the morning for coffee before all of my meetings started and ordered some unicorn cookies and red velvet. Its a really gorgeous place that I would recommend anyone visiting London. Excited to hear your thoughts about this post.

I WORE:
SHOES-BALLY JANELLE
BAG-BALLY
DRESS-CHLOE
SUNGLASSES- DIOR
BRACELETS- CARTIER, VAN CLEEF

CHECK OUT BALLY FLATS

This post is in collaboration with Bally

1. Lisa Autumn
    Jul 30, 2018 / 1:16 pm

Ahhh Tamara I missed your blogposts! And I adore all the flats :)

x Lisa | lisaautumn.com

2. Jovana Schuettler
    Jul 30, 2018 / 1:22 pm

Love everything about this post! ❤️

3. Anonymous
    Jul 30, 2018 / 2:41 pm

You are so cute!! <3

4. Jul 30, 2018 / 2:42 pm

You are so cute!! <3 <3 <3

5. Jul 30, 2018 / 6:01 pm

Love these photos! So amazing ❤️

Arianna | Southernbf.blogspot.com

6. Jul 30, 2018 / 6:07 pm

Love these pictures! Those shoes are amazing, it’s so funny but Bally was really cool when my grandma was younger and she still wears them now

Christy x
    Stylerarebit.com

7. Jul 30, 2018 / 11:12 pm

The pointy toed version of these flats are perfect for me – especially in white! I’ve never been one to wear flats too often either. It’s always been either trainers or heels – there was no real in between. That was until I got myself a pair of the Hermes Oran Sandals and everything changed. I realized that flats are just a more comfortable and accessible way of being stylish, not to mention they are a lot easier to travel with because they take up less space than a pair of stilettos! Visiting 10 European countries so far? That sounds like a dream to me! Traveling is one of my favorite things in the world, but traveling to Europe is a whole other story. Language is also something I’m very passionate about and the thought of being able to travel to a country and speak the native language has been a long dream of mine … well, we’re working on it over here ;) I’m so glad this post popped up in my inbox today! I hope you’ve had a lovely July and I adore those sunnies! Are the frames like they are in the picture or is that just the reflection?

8. adele
    Aug 2, 2018 / 9:42 am

You always look stylish whatever you wear Tamara, that’s why you always inspire me. Love the design of the bag, looks super cute with your look.
    Been missing your blog posts.

9. Aug 3, 2018 / 9:53 am

Love these shoes Tamara, you look amazing in basically everything!

10. Kate
    Aug 10, 2018 / 3:56 pm

My grandmother used to love this brand! I can see why now, they really are stylish. x

Kate Louise Blogs

11. Aug 13, 2018 / 3:40 pm

I missed your blogposts so much ! Nude suits you a lot you are beautiful :)
    Will you do a jewellery collection here or on your channel ?:)
    xx

12. Nov 9, 2018 / 8:49 am

Love the dress~ it looks so gorgeous on you. It sounds like a great summer, having a stylish flats is the best.