Pastel Winter Outfit

WINTER IS FOR...

Like Edith Sitwell said “Winter is the time for comfort, for good food and warmth, for the touch of a friendly hand and for a talk beside the fire: it is the time for home.”

I guess I agree to a certain extent, but the more I think about it, I realise how much I love those winter walks. When I grab my chai latte, wrap up warm and can feel the crisp cold air only on my face. I guess I can say that because I live in England, and in the 10 years I have lived here I’ve never experienced the true winter coldness, you know the one like back home, when I had to go to school at -22 degrees.

Again I perhaps learned to dress better when its really cold. I used to be that teenager that thought several layers are unnecessary and that I am “only getting in an out of the car”. That really has changed. I know love my coats in rainbow colours, different knitted hats and scarves, I collect thermals, and have more boots than I could ever imagine. I also learned that clothing doesn’t have to be ugly to be warm. I feel like a lot of people tend to give up on stylishness and go just for functionality, but I honestly believe you can achieve both.

Todays post is another outfit, but not the one from the coldest London days. I have to admit temperature was in plus tens when I strolled around in a skirt and over the knee boots, one of my favourite combos for winter days when i want to be feminine, and I am going somewhere nice.But Im gonna stop talking about the coldest season of all right now, because not only that days are getting longer and longer, but also because i only have one more ice cold excursion before its spring. And yes, I am talking about NYFW.

Lets now talk about my outfit specifics, why I chose these pieces, and what was I really thinking.

FENDI TRIPLETTE

I need to wear this Fendi Triplette bag more often. Its honestly one of most different, most special bags I have. Not just because I customised it, picked all the colours, the ring and even the hand strap, but because there is an option to actually do that. Some time in September last year I headed to Harrods, and together with my favourite Fendi team customised this bag. Its very much me, with pastel pink colour and some mint green and python to it. What do you think? On Fendi website you can see many other versions of it.

The rest of the outfit is pretty pastel, you can see me for the first time wearing this winter asymmetric Isabel Marant skirt and for the hundredth time this cashmere N.peal sweater. They just seem to be my absolute faves. I couldn’t really decide on the footwear, but in the end opted for these grey over the knees. They are just so comfy and go with pretty much anything.

Ok, so the coat. I could have really picked a yellow or grey, even white chunky one, but for some reason wanted a dose of pink. Like a real portion not just a shot of it. You know, Im that kinda girl that LOVES pink. Well, to be fair I love pretty much any colour apart from black. Scrap that. I love black too, when I go on dates, just dont take many pictures then haha. TMI maybe. Anyway, i hope you like this outfit and I am super curious to hear what you think about the Fendi Triplette.

SHOP MY LOOK

1. Jan 15, 2018 / 12:35 am

Tamara, you look gorgeous! I love the whole outfit and also the color combination which goes perfectly with the background together! ♥ well, I am also that type of girl that thinks, we can dress warm and be stylish at the same time! :)

2. Jan 15, 2018 / 5:21 am

This is such a gorgeous outfit! I am convinced I need these boots one day! So dreamy!! Pastel pink certainly feels less gloomy in winter too, which is a nice change from seeing a lot of people in black.
    xx Jenelle

3. Jan 15, 2018 / 7:42 am

Really great look! I fell head over heels when you posted it for the first time on Instagram a couple of weeks ago! Also, the pictures are amazing as well as the Fendi bag! I really like the flowers detail! <3

Desislava

4. Natali
    Jan 15, 2018 / 8:36 am

You’ve nailed this Wintertime perfect outfit! Styling is on point and you are looking very ladylike but very comfy too. :)
    I’m still so bad at styling my Wintertime outfits… Even after 10 years of life in Finland and facing properly cold Winter
    days, I’m stuck with thinking that -5 can’t be that cold until I go out too lightly dressed up (down :D ) and realise that -5
    in Finland can often feel like -15! Someday I will find a balance between looking as stylish as you but still properly bundled
    up not to freeze myself. :D

5. Jan 15, 2018 / 10:51 am

Pastels really suit you! I am loving that pink coat, and can already think of so many ways to wear it.

6. Jan 15, 2018 / 8:47 pm

Loving this winter look Tamara!! The coat has the perfect shade of pink and I love the colorful accent with the Fendi bag!

Have a great week!

Andrea.

Seize your Style

7. Adele
    Jan 16, 2018 / 3:04 am

You know I love pastels as much as you Tamara, these colours are my winter uniform. I love the look of the Fendi I just know with everything I tend to carry around with me it wouldn’t be the most practical bag in the world. However I have fallen in love with the Fendi shoulder bags, I love the circular logo & am definitely considering as my neit bag.

8. Lisa Autumn
    Jan 16, 2018 / 9:44 am

Pastels always look amazing on you!

xx Lisa | lisaautumn.com

9. Almu
    Jan 17, 2018 / 7:47 am

You are such a great person Tamara! I love your style. Fendi bag is awesome!! Some of the links of the clothes are no longer available maybe they run out of it

10. Jan 22, 2018 / 8:14 am

Very beautiful post

11. Jan 22, 2018 / 8:15 am

Very beautiful post

12. Jan 29, 2018 / 7:24 am

The bag looks more like a pursue but that handle with the flowers is amazing! I like how brands are making more and more products customisable, it is a nice twist in the industry.

13. Feb 2, 2018 / 2:02 pm

I just love pastel colours in winter! You look amazing!

Ellysa

14. Mily
    Feb 6, 2018 / 12:32 am

Tamara kod kog hirurga si radila usta? Hitno mi treba preporuka :)))

15. Kate
    Feb 6, 2018 / 7:51 pm

You look amazing Tamara! I completely agree you don’t have to sacrifice style in order to keep warm. That pink coat is gorgeous! x

Kate Louise Blogs

16. Feb 14, 2018 / 12:05 pm

Love this look so much! You are so inspiring Tamara!!

17. Raanika Kumar
    Feb 19, 2018 / 11:29 pm

Love this look! The coat is beautiful!

18. Feb 24, 2018 / 1:08 pm

Love the layers. Such a lovely way to add warmth to winter fashion with pastel colours.

Cat from catstorey.com

19. Mar 14, 2018 / 10:40 am

Your pastel winter coat looks incredibly! I really like how it suits you… nothing extra! Just you and… a lightly pink coat!

20. Mar 14, 2018 / 9:06 pm

I love your look here. You look amazing as always. I featured you on Fashion and Style Police some days ago.

21. Mar 26, 2018 / 2:12 pm

I just love these pastel colors! You look amazing!

Ellysa