Venice After Dark

CHANGE OF MOOD

Disclaimer: You are about to enter a zone of darkness. Here is a completely different post to everything you were used to on the Glam and Glitter.

As you guys know, I recently went to Venice. It was probably one of most spectacular trips to this beautiful city, because I got to see it at different times of the day. From as early as 5am to late at night, I normally always shoot photos for the blog in the morning because my photography style is very girly, airy and light, but I wanted to use this opportunity and mark two years of being a full time fashion blogger (or almost 7 all together), to publish something different.

Its not a secret that I am a huge fan of Fendi, so in this post I am wearing a total look by this iconic Italian brand and to mark the occasion we chose a very famous St Marco Square, and started shooting in Venice, something that is much darker than normally. The light was very low but we managed to find a right spot where it was touching me just perfectly. Everything somehow came together, and the photos now remind me of Venice centuries ago. In fact Venice is probably the only city in the world that manages to preserve its history so well, as without cars and many other modern things we see in other cities it truly stayed true to its history. Dark or not, I couldnt wait to show you these photos, so I am really curious to hear what you think.

I believe that the beauty of this job is that there are no rules. You can produce any content, the quality of photos can be different, the style can be different and you can keep playing until you find who you are and what really interests you. I found my direction long ago and have always produced girly, bright content I love, and that will remain unchanged. Its so much fun playing with the way you look and trying to achieve a different result with different art direction. Lets see how you guys perceive it.

You will never influence the world by trying to be like it

FENDI MAGIC

Back to Fendi. I guess its ok to admit that I almost fainted when I saw this look, and its wasnt because Bella Hadid wore it, but because I just loved the slightly changed Fendi look. The bell sleeves were always my weakness and I knew I wanted to give this look a try. So you might think its a dress, but its actually a blazer with a skirt that can be quite tricky to put on. Tricky because you need to perfectly position the skirt over the blazer so it looks like one piece. Once its all done, I have to say the result can be great (hopefully you will agree after seeing these pictures).

Besides the bell sleeves, I really love the back detail, the structure, material and of course the tailoring. I didnt hesitate to put it on and style it with this gorgeous silver Fendi Kan I bag. I fell in love with it so much that it resulted in me getting the bag in a different colour (wait and see). Sadly you can not see it in this post but I also wore black Fendi heels, the kind that makes your legs seem way longer than they are.

So that is it for this dark Venetian post that is bordering with inquisition times. I jsut wanted to play a little bit , and I hope you had fun along. Curious to hear your thoughts.

1. Jul 7, 2017 / 10:30 am

Love this post!

Mihaailo| mihaailo.blogspot.com

2. Jul 7, 2017 / 10:47 am

FABULOUS as always! Gorgeous pictures! Dusan really is a professional photographer! But I must say that even though this post impressed me a lot, I prefer your bright and girly articles more! And can’t wait to see more from your recent Venice trip! <3
    About the Fendi look – there is not much to be said there.. perfection!

I recently did a few changes to my blog as well and will be glad to hear your oppinion since I'm following you for years!
    Kisses from Bulgaria! :*

Desislava

3. Jul 7, 2017 / 10:52 am

Wow! Great work, guys!
    Super editorial and professional !
    Tamara, you are incredibly beautiful!

4. nejra
    Jul 7, 2017 / 10:53 am

You rock, girl!

5. Lucy
    Jul 7, 2017 / 10:53 am

Wow

6. Jul 7, 2017 / 11:02 am

I really like the colours and the vibe in these photos! A job well done! Also love how your skin is glowing from within in this low-light situation! :)

7. Magdalena
    Jul 7, 2017 / 11:12 am

Really surprised to see how this blog grows!
    I love this post and the energy that you shared via yt chanel , posts and with Dusan recently!

I wish you luck during all future projects , kisses and hugs are sent from Belgrade :*

8. Ell
    Jul 7, 2017 / 11:46 am

Steta sto vise ne pises na srpskom.
    Strava slike!

9. Jul 7, 2017 / 11:56 am

This post looks incredible Tamara! I’ve been following your blog for a while but have never commented before and I have to say that I am loving your latest content. The Dior glow makeup post was also incredible. I really like the editorial vibe. Keep up the amazing work! Xx

10. Mimi
    Jul 7, 2017 / 12:24 pm

Tamara, I am really speechless. Beautiful pictures and you just rock the outfit.
    I love that you try out a different look and a different layout but we all know that
    deep in your heart you stay girly girly. and thats whta we probably all love about you.
    Keep up your work and keep inspiring us.
    Mimi xoxo

11. Jul 7, 2017 / 12:51 pm

Brate kakve fotke! Nestvarno skroooooz!!!
    Divna Tamara!
    Odlican ste tim!
    Bravo!

12. Jul 7, 2017 / 1:19 pm

Tamara!! I absolutely love it!! It’s edgy and fresh!! Gives a great mood to the outfit. Although I love your airy yet girly looks this one is to die for !! You should definitely incorporate more into the blog.
    xox Celeste

13. Jul 7, 2017 / 1:22 pm

Tamara the pictures are stunning and the editing clearly took a lot of effort – everything is beautiful! Thank you for sharing :)
    Your blogs style if of course wonderful, but it is also super cool to see this slightly different types of posts – love it!
    As someone who is just starting out with blogging – I am always inspire when looking at your posts!
    -Masha

14. Xx
    Jul 7, 2017 / 1:31 pm

Ovde si, predpostavljam, pustila Dusanovoj masti na volju i izgleda top stvarno, mada vise volim kad si ti ti, bas kao sto si napisala, girly :) To ne osporava Dusanov rad jer sam slikama stvarno odusevljena, i stvarno smatram da je on najbolji fotograf u Srbiji, a ti influenser, a zajedno ste dream team i to je tako. Kada ce biti dostupna ona stranica na srpskom o kojoj si pricala? <3

15. Jul 7, 2017 / 1:44 pm

I love that you’ve tried a different kind of look for the photos, they look fabulous x

LuxeStyle

16. Jul 7, 2017 / 3:43 pm

D I V I N E ! WOW! I think these are the most beautiful pictures on GlamAndGlitter! Love love love them. Dusan and you are doing a great job when it comes to photography… Dream Team I would say…

Lots of love and oh Happy Anniversary! To another 7 years…

Natasha
    GlitterCrime

17. Jul 7, 2017 / 4:18 pm

The pictures look amazing!!! well done! Love that outfit so much!

18. Waleed
    Jul 7, 2017 / 6:34 pm

Tamara the beauty and beast

19. Jul 8, 2017 / 11:25 am

You are amazing hun! Dusan did a good job!

20. Jul 8, 2017 / 10:20 pm

Absolutely stunning!
    The way these photos are shot and the setting is so cool too.

Kirsty x | kirstyeelizabeth.com

21. Adele
    Jul 9, 2017 / 9:28 am

This editorial is AMAZING Tamara & truly shows how versatile you are as a blogger. Although it’s a totally different vibe for you, it’s a great vibe, it’s good to mix things up! You’ve captured the mood perfectly. These sort of shoots will really make you stand out & are really setting the bar for other bloggers to follow. The Fendi outfit & bag is to die for – I think you wear it better than Bella & your make up looks stunning (as always). Credit must also go to Dusan for the amazing shots. You two make a formidable team.
    Also again, Congrats for 500k on instagram. Sorry I’m gushing, but I really feel that recently you have stepped up another gear & I can’t wait to see what the rest of the year holds for you.

22. Jul 9, 2017 / 11:07 am

The photos are amazing, really good quality and quite original for a shooting in Venice. The outfit is also stunning, it fits you perfectly. I’m so proud of you and of your blog, I still remember the pink design and I can’t stop smiling when I think of what you have achieved so far.
    PS: Did you do your own make up ? It looks so good !

23. dušica
    Jul 9, 2017 / 5:15 pm

Iako mi se jako svidja tvoj uobičajen stil moram da kažem da si me ovim izgledom oduševila! Jako ženstveno, pomalo misteriozno.. savršeno !!!

24. Jul 9, 2017 / 10:06 pm

Lady from darkness, wow! Your face looks very nice on these photos…

25. Jazmine
    Jul 11, 2017 / 10:52 pm

OMGGG!! I have no words. This shoot is just epic! You look epic! I can’t wait to see more of this type of look. I feel like you are evolving each month and year. You are becoming more popular.
    I don’t know how else to express how much I love this look. I thought it was a magazine spread.
    I would like to see a video of your favorite night looks and bags, and/or this night makeup look please. :)

26. Jul 12, 2017 / 5:47 pm

Thanks for sharing this post with us. i really find this post useful, you look esentric in those picture, keep up the good work. Awesome post!!!

27. Jul 15, 2017 / 4:23 pm

Love this outfit!!
    Check out my new blog for more inspo.

28. Jul 17, 2017 / 5:32 pm

Love this post. Your outfit and bag are on point ! This dark vibe is gorgeous and your pictures are breathtaking amazing job ! xx

29. Jul 18, 2017 / 6:12 am

LOVE LOVE LOVE this post! Everything about this post is amazing! I love how you’ve styled the blazer & the skirt! So different from your usual look but so insane! Digging thi so much!