BRONZED SKIN WITH DIOR MAKEUP

NEW HOME TO MY STORIES

If you just arrived to my blog after seeing a social media announcement, then you probably also noticed the new appearance of the blog! I am so excited that I had a chance to give a whole new home to my photo stories and diaries, because my blog has always been my baby. Its the only platform I actually own on the internet and want to put the most effort in it. There are few more things that I need to do to consider it perfect, like adding a whole new page which will be identical to this – but in Serbian, and that will replace my bi-lingual posting. If you want to read in English you will get just that, and if you want to read in Serbian you will have a whole separate page for that. But without chatting too much lets proceed to the very first beauty post on my new blog.

SKIN GLOW

Its never been a secret how much I love Dior Beauty products. From their skincare line to the tiniest drop of glitter you can imagine. I was always a fan which resulted in hours and hours of testing their beauty lines and new launches. For the very special relaunch of Glam&Glitter and to celebrate the brand new look, I decided that the first post has to be dedicated to summer and one of my all time favourite beauty brands – Dior.

I consider myself extremely lucky as I had a chance to meet (not once but twice) Peter Philips – the Creative and Image director of Christian Dior makeup. After a chat I could ask him all those questions that us girls want to know about makeup. I picked his brains on the newest mascara, Pump ‘n’ Volume which became my absolute holy grail and will share the best of my knowledge in this post with you.

This post was shot in Santorini as I wanted to show you my favourite summer look which is the ultimate, bronzed look that you can really sport anytime of the year, but this amount of bronzer, tan and highlight can definitely be justified in the warmer months without a single raised eyebrow. I am someone who loves tan, but for one or another reason its not really practical to have it whole year.

I would love the bronzed skin covered in golden particles and body lotion whole year round, but I guess that look is mainly reserved to the season we are heading into in the Northern Hemisphere. In this post I will reveal my favourite products for that sun kissed look which don’t even require the 7 days break by the pool. Just pay attention on what comes next

DIOR NUDE SKIN AIR

Summer 2017

PRODUCTS USED FOR THE LOOK

To create this look I created only few products in total, in fact I used 7 products if you count the nail polish too.  Its a typical summer look, something easy and quick but functional. I know some of you will judge the fact that I am wearing full makeup by the pool, but hey its a post in which I wanted to show you my perfect summer look, where better to shoot it then by the pool, I guess not everything in this post is practical, but I believe you will be able to enjoy the images. Now lets get onto the products.

1.DIORSKIN NUDE AIR SERUM FOUNDATION – If you are like me then you probably dont like heavy foundations in the summer heat. I like something light and if possible good for my skin.  Its formula is enriched with oxygen-laden plant oil that boosts the skin’s natural glow. The dropper delivers perfect amount of product which I then apply to the face with my fingers. The formula doesnt give much coverage, but feels very light and slightly oily. It contains no talc, but is rich with plant oils which evaporate when applied meaning that it doesnt make you look greasy just luminous.

2.DIORSKIN NUDE AIR COMPACT GLOW POWDER – I know the packaging is simply gorgeous, that is very obvious, but the product itself is one of the best bronzers in my collection (and we all know I have way too many). Besides the fact that this product leaves beautiful tanned glow to my face (I use shade 004) it also is enriched with skincare ingredients. The protective shield against external factors made me fall in love with it even more. I was initially sent a sample from the lovely PR team, but then purchased another one, because the “Limited Edition” wording scared me so much.

3.DIOR ADDICT LAQUER STICK (Shade Rolling) – Yet another product I had to repurchase since February. This genius lip product guarantees comfort without compromising on colours. I have it in many shades but this particular one was love at first application. I mentioned it so many times before so wont talk too much about it but it is my favourite peachy nude I own.

4.DIORSHOW PUMP ‘N’ VOLUME MASCARA – The product I keep talking about in my instagram stories, photos, lives, on my YouTube channel, in the supermarket, spa and basically everywhere else. During my PFW Dior Backstage experience I tried this mascara and instantly felt like I am wearing false eye lashes. Yes, it is that good. The magic is in the squeezy tube, you first warm up the liquid then you use the brush to apply it on your lashes. I read mixed reviews online, and I think the trick is to give it few goes until you get adjusted to the new way this mascara works. Its truly wonderful.

5. DIOR FIVE COULEURS EYESHADOW PALETTE  – For those who desire rich colours in warm summer shades pick Focus. I love the fact that this palette will take you from day to night and will allow you to achieve a subtle bronzed or full smokey look.

6.DIOR VERNIS COUTURE COLOUR (Optic White) – I love Dior nail polish because its durable and gives a nice full effect which almost resembles gel. I have a few favourite nude shades and this one is at the top of the list because it accentuates my tan. Who doesnt love that?

7.DIORSHOW SUMMER LOOK EYE SHADOW AND LINER – Two ends, two products. I have the one in shade Shell-Bronze and its exactly what the name says. I use the golden end to put an accent on inner eye corners, and the darker, thinner end as an eye liner. Love this for a carefree messy eye look. This product is in my summer favourites because it adds a certain dose of casual. You can put it in your bag and do your makeup in 2 minutes.

SHOP THE PRODUCTS

1. Sladja
    Jun 9, 2017 / 9:46 pm

Wow. Divno izgledas. Bas kao Bler.

2. Jun 9, 2017 / 10:12 pm

What can I possibly say … Simply stunning! your skin looks incredible, your body is so fit, congrats! The blue color of the water is so refreshing. I want to be there!! I have been looking of the perfect nude makeup this summer, I’ve always used the Guerlain bronzer, but I am definitely going to give this Dior Nude serum foundation a try. it looks incredible… What is your experience with it? does it get super greasy in the heat like the Tom Ford stick foundation, or does it to a pretty good job at staying nice and fresh on the skin?

• Jun 10, 2017 / 11:00 am

Thank you my lovely!! I recommend trying it at a Dior counter its really fab! Its oil based but the oil evaporates so it doesnt leave a greasy look – its very light and light coverage which is why i love it for summer :*

3. Jun 9, 2017 / 10:23 pm

Absolutely in love with these stunning pictures!
    You inspire me to upgrade my blogging game to the next level and continue to work at it as much as i can

4. Jun 9, 2017 / 10:44 pm

Wow! It should be in Vogue!
    Love this post a lot!

5. Jun 9, 2017 / 11:19 pm

I love how editorial-like this looks! The new blog layout is stunning too. I’m a big fan of Dior all round, I’ve tried a few bits from their makeup range but after reading this I think I defo need to try more!
    Really enjoyed this post :) x

6. Jun 10, 2017 / 12:32 am

I love your blog apperance. I think its easy to access. I greatly appriciate your hard working to bring your blog closer to us
    This makeup is so gorgeous. I wanna try with these amazing products. These have beautiful packages.
    xoxo
    Anh || ontrend

7. Jun 10, 2017 / 2:39 am

Such a gorgeous photoseries. Like out of a fashion magazine!!

8. Jasminka
    Jun 10, 2017 / 4:40 am

Beautiful location to shoot this amazing Dior make up look. You look absolute stunning. I’m in love again with Dior Beauty. I was introduced to Dior make up by my godmother,when I was 18. After using it for nearly 20 years, I went cheating with other brands. But thanks to you guys ( bloggers ) and revamping the whole brand, I’m back on the Dior waggon since last year. Besides the Serum Foundation and Glow Powder, I have the whole lot already in my bathroom. You are right, the Mascara takes a little bit of playing around, but man, that is an amazing product.

I love your new site, It’s so much easier to navigate now.
    I wish you all the best for the future and can’t wait to read another blog

Jasminka

9. Marja
    Jun 10, 2017 / 8:12 am

Puuno te volim. I mnogo sam srećna zbog tebe. ❤❤❤❤

10. Jun 10, 2017 / 8:35 am

Tamara – this is better then Vogue. Wow. Awesome editorial ❤

11. Adele
    Jun 10, 2017 / 9:27 am

Wow Wow Wow!!!! Tamara you are an absolute Goddess – your make up is always perfection, but this is a whole new level. I love the editorial feel to the post, you are so right to head in this direction. I have often purchased Dior make up & fell in love with the brand over the years because of you – the Diorshow 3d Maximiser lash primer is still one of my holy grail products thanks to you!
    I’d love you to recreate this look in a make up tutorial on your YouTube channel.
    Loving the new look blog & can’t wait for more regular posts (have been missing them). I can see you’ve put a tremendous amount of work into the new look – loving the shop my insta page!
    Have a lovely weekend!

12. Magdalena
    Jun 10, 2017 / 10:34 am

Sadržajan post , fotografije nenadmašne! Vidi se ogroman napredak a i sajt mi se veoma dopada!

Congrats beautiful Tamara , it’s a pleasure being your follower :) :*

13. Jun 10, 2017 / 10:34 am

So gorgeous! Amazing editorial, Congratulations Tamara on new ‘The Glam and Glitter’ look and posts. Well done.
    You look stunning!
    Much love xx

14. Joan
    Jun 10, 2017 / 10:44 am

Loved it. You used the serum in all face or just in some parts as a highlighter?

• Jun 10, 2017 / 10:57 am

I used it all over, even a little bit on my shoulders. It adds nice glow but also is foundation – i would recommend tryig it at a Dior Counter :*

15. Milka
    Jun 10, 2017 / 10:57 am

Zaista se vidi da je ulozeno mnogo truda, slike su prelepe! Jednostavno, navikla si nas na najbolje :)

16. Angelina
    Jun 10, 2017 / 11:21 am

I missed you so much and I am so glad you are back! This shooting looks like an editorial from Vogue! I love it! Can’t wait to see more posts!

17. Jun 10, 2017 / 11:52 am

You are so gorgeous! Love your new blog design, it’s so simple and yet so elegant!
    Great pics!!!

N, xoxo.

18. Jun 10, 2017 / 12:01 pm

Tamaraaaaa ovo je novi nivoooooo ,sajt je preeeeeedobar!! 100/100

19. Jun 10, 2017 / 12:21 pm

Hey babe… well what can I say …. u look like million bucks…. every bond girl can be jelly… cause u are literally the BOMB. I also really love the dior beauty… and honestly… now I wanna try that bronzed look… do u think a man could pull that off? Ps… love the new look of the blog . Xoxo

20. Jun 10, 2017 / 2:22 pm

The new design is AMAZING! <3
    I'm so glad that you are not actually quiting blogging as I was thinking in the last couple of months.. I really enjoy your youtube videos and your instagram account but the blogs are always going to be my favourite! Good to have you back!
    The whole article and the pictures are breathtaking! I really wish to try some of these products.. but maybe someday..
    Kisses from Bulgaria! <3

Desislava

21. Tea
    Jun 10, 2017 / 3:43 pm

Tamara, nadmasila si samu sebe ovim postom :) Prvo pohvale za novi izgled bloga, vrlo je user-friendly, pregledan i lak na navigaciju! A prvi post za novi blog je BOMBA. Ti i Dusan ste nenadmasan duo, ti kao model, fotografije kao takve i njihova obrada – ovo je spread koji apsolutno mogu zamisliti u nekom od svjetskih magazina. Dior je jedan jako sretan brand nakon pogleda na ovaj materijal ;)
    Bravo i samo tako dalje!

22. Sandra
    Jun 10, 2017 / 4:19 pm

Tamara you make Dior look so cool! Not only did you make me wanna buy the serum and the powder, but also I AM LOVING the new blog layout. Looks amazing, congrats girl

23. Yvonne
    Jun 10, 2017 / 4:20 pm

Hey Tamara! Amazing post, I love the photography and genuinely think you put the bar so high with this post. Your photography is just the best out there

24. Josephine
    Jun 10, 2017 / 4:20 pm

I HAVEEE TOOO TRY THIS COLLECTION! You make Dior look so fashionable, so chic and current. Really putting it on the radar for me

25. Lana
    Jun 10, 2017 / 4:21 pm

Amazing post!!! You are my favourite blogger because you always recommend the best stuff. I already purchased Sugar Lip Scrub from Dior because you recommended it

26. Jun 10, 2017 / 6:40 pm

It is something about you, not the make up. But still you use it to look strong and powerful. Such a lady with style. Love your posts..

27. Stephanie
    Jun 11, 2017 / 11:15 am

Now I want Dior makeup nore than ever!!! This post is beautiful Tamara your skin looks amazing, I love it

28. Candice
    Jun 11, 2017 / 11:16 am

How beautiful! This post makes me wanna imerse myself in that Dior Bronze Serum, its just magnificent. You really are constantly improving your photography Tamara, I am so obsessed

29. Alina
    Jun 11, 2017 / 12:01 pm

Dior is such a beautiful brand and you represent it wonderfully well. Great content as always Tamara. I think you really are an example of what an influencer should be like.

30. Ivana
    Jun 11, 2017 / 12:09 pm

I dont know any UK bloggers who are as professional in terms of content as you Tamara. Its such a pleasure following you for years now.

31. Lizzie
    Jun 11, 2017 / 12:10 pm

New website is looking amazing! Congrats girl

32. Lorena
    Jun 11, 2017 / 12:11 pm

As a blogger myself its so inspiring to see how much you improve and grow all the time. The best of all is that you arent just “Currently hot” blogger, but keep doing well for years. Hard work pays off

33. Yasmine
    Jun 11, 2017 / 12:11 pm

I WANT EVERY SINGLE OF THESE DIOR PRODUCTS! Gonna buy mascara for now as you talk about it all the time

34. Alisandra
    Jun 11, 2017 / 12:12 pm

These pictures belong in VOGUE!

35. Donna Likes Fashion
    Jun 11, 2017 / 12:34 pm

Every time I think you cant do any better you come out with even more incredible content. You rock Tamara

36. Lisa Lisa Lisa
    Jun 11, 2017 / 12:34 pm

You are a perfect example of what woman should be. Strong, independent, powerful. Love hese photos. Love that you look so sexy but tasteful that is really hard to achieve

37. Zainab
    Jun 11, 2017 / 12:35 pm

I am seeing a lot of attractive girls on instagram, blogs and so on but you stand put because you are always so classy Tamara. Love the photos for Dior you did so well. I am sure Dior is really happy too

38. Marina
    Jun 11, 2017 / 7:43 pm

Definitely one of the best blog posts I ever saw on any blog. This is bringing the blog to the next level. What I really like that you Tamara regularly update your blog and always try to improve.

39. Jun 12, 2017 / 4:36 pm

Uvau! Prelepo izgledas! Mnogo mi se dopada sminka! Obozavam Dior kozmetiku! Savrseno Tamara! :)))

40. Herme
    Jun 14, 2017 / 12:01 am

Thank you for the lovely post and congrats on the new website look, love it! By the way where is the bathing suite from, it’s beautiful.

41. Keri Elaine
    Jun 14, 2017 / 8:28 pm

You musttt recreate this look again. I love the bronze goddess vibes of these pictures!

Keri Elaine