Super Last Minute Christmas Gift Guide

GIVING TIME

Dont Panic! Its 5 days till Christmas but you are not the only person that hasnt managed to get all the presents sorted. The thing is in my life I have a lot of people I want to surprise but some of them can be more difficult than others. Like what to buy to someone who has everything? Or to your partner if its your first Christmas together. So many options too little time. Since city tends to get so busy I decided to do all of my festive shopping online and below you can find some of my favourite suggestions. Hope it inspires you!

Ne panicite! Jos 5 dana do Katolickog Bozica, potom sledi Nova godina a onda i Pravoslavni Bozic. U mojoj kuci se slavi od pocetka decembra pa do sredine januara, a ja nisam i dalje kupila sve sto sam planirala. Imam toliko ljudi koje zelim da iznenadim,a neki su tezi za obradovati od drugih. Sta kupiti nekome ko ima sve? Ili mozda momku s kojim ste se tek poceli zabavljati. Mnogo opcija a premalo vremena. Posto je u gradu uvek ogromna guzva odlucila sam da napisem post sa mojim predlozima kojima mozete obradovati najmilije! Nadam se da ce vas inspirisati

FOR HIM

FOR HER

BEAUTY

UNDER £50

UNDER £20

LUXURY GIFTS

HOME GIFTS

1. Dec 20, 2016 / 5:41 pm

Great picks! Sure would love that Chanel bag!

xx, Elise

2. Dec 20, 2016 / 8:35 pm

Wonderful ideas which I really needed right now! That iPhone case is super cute and I love the cups with the bold letters :)
    xx, Carmen – http://www.carmitive.com

3. Dec 21, 2016 / 8:12 am

What a gorgeous gift guide! Especially the gifts for men, I am always so hopeless when it comes to buying for men!
    Oh and that Fendi dress is to die for :) xx
    Merry Christmas

4. Adele
    Dec 21, 2016 / 9:58 am

I think we have such similar taste Tamara, I would happily receive any of these gorgeous gifts under the tree!!!
    I hope you have a wonderful Christmas & festive period with your family.

5. Dec 21, 2016 / 2:29 pm

Super Ideje, diorovu Senku u ovim Nijansama odavno zelim, izgleda da cu sama sebe da castim :-)
    Zelim ti lepe Praznike.
    Vesna

6. Anonymous
    Dec 22, 2016 / 1:11 am

Oh if you wanna offer to me a Chanel bag Tamara, i’d say yes haha (ok i’m joking ;) ) (i want so badly like 4 bags at the moment, like the Kurtis by Chloé, the mini Antigona from Givenchy perfect for my little body haha), the Gucci Marmont and the Pochette Metis from Louis Vuitton, 4 different styles, too perfect for me (and not the budget for them of course! pff pff pff haha)
    Have a good nigh!