Camel Coat

5C9A2928

Two more days until the end of the year and million and one thing to do. How did that happen? The only thing I know is that I am very excited as tomorrow I am travelling to Swiss mountains where I will spend the New Years Ever. The only other thing that I am super excited for is the early recap I write for you every 31st of December. So on the last year when you wake up, make sure to get straight here as you will have a long text and many photos which will sum up my feelings about the previous year. In the meanwhile this is a look that I tend to wear a lot lately, this SuperTrash coat is something I saw in January in Amsterdam when I went attended their show and couldn’t stop thinking about it ever since. Its finally mine and I refuse to take it off, hope you like it too?

Jos dva dana do kraja godine, dva dana a milion i jedna obaveza. Kako se to desilo? Jedino sto znam je da sam jako uzbudjena jer sutra putujem u Svajcarsku, gde cu u planinama proslaviti Novu godinu. Osim toga takodje sam uzbudjena i ovo velikog teksta koji vam pripremam za 31.12. Kao i svakegodine na ovaj dan osvrnucu se na poslednjih 365 dana i otvoriti vam svoje misli, pokazati neke slike i neke momente koji su za mene bili posebni. Kada ustanete na taj, poslednji dan u godini obavezno svratite na blog, jer ce vas taj post cekati ovde od ranog jutra. U medjuvremenu imate post i kombinaciju koju rado nosim u poslednje vreme. Ovaj SuperTrash kaput je nesto sto sam ugledala na njihovoj reviji u Amsterdamu proslog januara i od tada ne prestajem da mislim na njega. Konacno je moj i odbijam da ga skinem. Nadam se da se i vama dopada?

5C9A2999

BOOTS-KURT GEIGER
SUNGLASSES-CELINE
SWEATER-AND OTHER STORIES
BAG-PROENZA SCHOULER VIA FORZIERI

1. Marija
    Dec 29, 2015 / 10:49 am

Prelijep kaput.Zaljubila sam se u boju ma sve mi se dopada. :) Blago tebi Svajcarska,planine-moj san. Uzivaj . Ja dugo mastam o Svajcarskoj. :) :*

2. N
    Dec 29, 2015 / 11:29 am

Divne slike i divna kombinacija!

3. Dec 29, 2015 / 1:13 pm

Spending new years eve in the mountains is so much fun. I made this experience once and it was such a fantastic atmosphere because we got to watch the fireworks from a hut high up the mountain with nothing but snow around,so nice :)
    Your outfit is gorgeous and I totally adore that duster pink coat,it looks fabulous

xx
    Sammie

4. Dec 29, 2015 / 4:26 pm

This coat is simply perfect Tamara and I love the way you’ve styled this look. Putting that sleepless leather vest over the coat gave a whole new touch to this outfit.

5. Cara
    Dec 29, 2015 / 5:08 pm

This year was very special for me. You played big and significat role beause Ihave found lots of inspirations and affirmations in you, you beautiful gorgeous Tamara.
    Thank you so much.For everything.

6. Dec 29, 2015 / 5:36 pm

Oh I can see why you’re refusing to take off that coat, it’s gorgeous! Looking forward to your end of year post too!

7. Dec 29, 2015 / 6:15 pm

Gorgeous!! That coat is absolutely beautiful!! I also really like your jeans! I love dark jeans because they go with so much!

-Ashlee Michelle

8. Lamija
    Dec 29, 2015 / 6:19 pm

Amazing post as ussual , I am in love with your coat . You are so beautiful <3 Visit my blog http://www.fashionistastylee.weebly.com and I hope you will like it <3

-Happy New Year <3
    xx, Lamija

9. Dec 29, 2015 / 8:54 pm

Hey! Love the outfit! I am excited to read all about your year, I’m sure it will be a great post! Thank you so much for coming over and saying hi :)

Clarissa
    blondeleve.blogspot.com

10. Allegra
    Dec 30, 2015 / 3:59 am

Proenza bags are amazing! I saw in the link they have also a brown one, so nice! I love this type of bag! I have something similar, but not a brand.

Anyways, you inspired me to start my own blog, and I did it yesterday! :-D After almost two years of thinking about it. I will write you about in your last post before New Year. Tamara, you inspire a lot of girls/women to be confident and take care of themselves. World need more people like you because you actually make the change. Thank you so much! I am so excited right now with my coffee and it’s 5am before I’m going to work hahaah
    Have a nice trip!

11. Dec 30, 2015 / 9:28 am

In love with your coat & boots Tamara, camel & black always look fab together. You look gorgeous as always! Can’t wait for your recap!!!!

12. Dec 30, 2015 / 7:17 pm

I do really love your coat, I think i just felt in love with it and it really suits you !

13. sahra
    Dec 30, 2015 / 7:24 pm

love the coat! It seems like a blush color; gorgeous!

Have a wonderful New Year!
    XO Sahra

14. Dec 30, 2015 / 9:39 pm

Great combo!!! Love it!!!

Happy New Year!!! XX