Favourite Places in New York + Vlog

IMG_9956

Since I love New York and feel very familiar with it, I decided to create a little post with some photos I made specially for you guys to give you a little bit of vibe, and make you feel like you are there right now too. I selected some photos, wrote a list of favourite places, restaurants and landmarks and even added my latest blog at the end of this post for you to check out. To tell the truth New York is really like in movies, a little bit magical, busy, alive and loud! Its beautiful in any time of the year – but autumn in Big Apple is something no words can describe. Hope you enjoy this post.

Posto obozavam Njujork i dobro ga poznajem, odlucila sam da napisem post sa fotografijama u kojima cette i sami uzivati i osecati se kao da ste i sami tamo. Osim slika, napravila sam listu omiljenih mesta, restorana i gradjevina koje bih vam preporucila da posetite. Iskreno da vam kazem Njujork je zaista kao u filmovima, nekako poseban, magican, uvek pun ljudi, ziv i bucan. Prelep je u svako godisnje doba, ali na jesen je zaista nesto sto se recima ne moze opisati. Nadam se da cete uzivati u ovom postu.

*Asterix means VERY INSTAGRAMABLE, for all of you bloggers who are craving for beautiful, picturesque places :)

Favourite Places:

5C9A9969_2

5C9A9976_2

5C9A9977_2

5C9A9987

5C9A9981_2

1. Nov 29, 2015 / 4:49 pm

I love NYC, these are beautiful photos! For some inexplicable reason I never made it to Carrie’s house – next time though, for sure!

2. Nov 29, 2015 / 5:30 pm

Meni je NY najdraze mjesto na svijetu i jednog dana bih jako voljela tamo i zivjeti.
    Hvala ti na ovum prekrasnom vlogu, probudilo mi je uspomene na NY i mislim da bi bilo vrijeme da ga opet posjetim. :)

3. Nov 29, 2015 / 8:17 pm

I’ve never been to new york before, but you’re making me tempted to visit! I’ll definitely be using your guide when we go someday. If we go, we will probably go in the summer because I hate the cold haha
    Ps. You look gorgeous next to the statue of liberty! Love the outfit!

-Rachel

4. Sasha
    Nov 29, 2015 / 8:23 pm

Great photos! I really have NY on a list of places I want to visit, but I don’t see it happening in the near future! Hope someday I will go and this list will come in handy :)
    xx

5. Nov 29, 2015 / 8:34 pm

Gorgeous. All great places. I want to go back to nyx

6. Nov 30, 2015 / 1:55 am

Cool! I want to visit NYC in the future! Lovely photos! Thanks for commenting on . Please always keep in touch!

7. Nov 30, 2015 / 7:31 am

Love your photos, and i want to have a trip

8. Nov 30, 2015 / 9:39 am

Stunning shots! I’ve been to various cities in USA but yet to visit NY. Nice! Have a wonderful week, dear! xoxo

9. Marija
    Nov 30, 2015 / 2:55 pm

OBOZAVAM GRADOVE OVOG TIPA.VOLIM KADA JE GRAD ZIV I SA PUNO LjUDI.
    SUPER SI. ZAISTA SAM SRECNA ZBOG TEBE. <3 SALJEM TI PUNO POLJUBACA IZ CRNE GORE!!!

10. Sahra
    Nov 30, 2015 / 5:53 pm

such great photos! they’re making me so homesick! I absolutely LOVE Balthazar-their Belgian waffle is perfection! other fave restaurants of mine (and I have plenty) are Cafeteria, Sebastian, and Giovanni’s Venti cinque!

XO Sahra

11. Dec 1, 2015 / 9:25 am

Aaah the photos & vlog remind me that I need to go back to NYC soon! Autumn looks a great season to visit. I’ve been loving all your Snapchat footage of your road trip :)

12. Dec 2, 2015 / 7:17 pm

I’m going to New York in March so you are making me excited for the trip! I’ll have to check out some of the places you recommended to go!

Looks like you had fun!