Looks, Video

Ibiza Video

There is a rumour and its true! I have filmed a first video of tho month- Ibiza trip summary. I say first because for once rumour is true, I will be uploading a new video on my YouTube channel every other day. If you haven’t subscribed yet, make sure to change that by clicking HERE. The video is just a little “behind the scenes” of what we do on these blogging trips. Saying that I am back in Ibiza again, arrived this morning for another interesting shoot. If you liked this video, and want more videos from traveling, give it a thumbs up. Thanks to River Island and all the other bloggers, since we had the most amazing time, as you can see :)

Internetom kruzi trac i sada cette saznati o cemu se radi! Snimila sam prvi video za ovaj mesec- Ibica putovanje. Kazem prvi video, jer je jednom bar trac istinit, svaki drugi dan cete na mom YouTube kanalu naci novi video. Ukoliko niste jos kliknuli subscribe, obavezno to promenite OVDE. Odlucila sam se za ovaj video, da vam pokazem kako izgledaju ta blogerska putovanja. Kad smo kod Ibice, ja sam se opet vratila, stigla sam jutros, radi novog projekta. Ukoliko vam se ovaj video dopao i zelite jos videa sa putovanja, kliknice na palac gore. Veliko hvala River Island brendu i ostalim blogerima, jer smo se ludo proveli, kao sto mozete videti :)

In the post I wore:

Jul 2, 2014 23 Comments

What do you think?

1. GIrlFromNK says:

This place looks amazing, and outfit is cuteeee… :D
    Hope you had amazing time…

2. Great outfit and such beautiful photos!

3. Maja says:

don’t know why, but all this partying looks fake, and that’s quite common for bloggers, it’s like they want to portrait that they’re having great time, when in reality they are not all that social and they’re constantly on their phones instagraming. Advice: when you get a chance like this, to be on the island with this great people, sponsored by fantastic brand like river island – just ENJOY IT! You’ll post all those moments later. That way they’ll look more sincer, right? :)
    This is not about you actuylly, cause you really are among those “down to earth” ones. It’s just something that caught my eye when I watched the video. :)

But, glad you’ll be making videos! :)

• Actually just the partying was filmed without us knowing we were filmed so its probably the most genuine shot! However thanks for the input its always interesting to hear how people think about all of this

• Maja says:

I do believe you, but you must admit that sometimes it doesn’t look geniune at all. Again, this doesn’t actually apply to you that much ( I’m a bit subjective there, cause I’m your follover ^_^).
        Then again, I guess it’s not all bloggers fault, it is a nature of your job to film. So, I guess I just jumped my own mouth there, ha? :/
        Oh, well :) <3

• Anonimus says:

Ne mogu verovati, ne pamtim kad sam videla tvoj komentar u poslednje vreme ispod posta, pogotovo ne ovako brzo… Ali necu dalje komentatisati… Nice photos, anyway.

• Maja says:

nevermind that misspelling, fast typer here! :)

4. Maja says:

comment went twice by mistake :)

5. Elisa says:

Really cute video!! Love your amazing Celine!

6. Naghmeh says:

I love your outfit photos here. That blazer is gorgeous! I loved the video you ladies looked like you had so much fun dancing on that boat :)

7. Kendal says:

LOVE those Jimmy Choo shoes!!! They’re amazing! Of course gotta love the Celine bag too! :)

8. Vici says:

Love your blazer!

9. laviniah says:

Great summer look in a beautiful location! love the top

10. veronica says:

Amazing place! You are always beautiful!
    Passa a trovarmi

11. ivana says:

drago mi je da si se odlucila na snimanje videa cešće..prestala sam pratiti tvoj blog redovno jer sam imala osjecaj kao da si se udaljila od nas citatelja…prije si npr.,uvijek odgovarala ne samo na pitanja vec i na koju pohvalu…veliki pozdrav

12. Adele says:

Great video Tamara! I’m already a subscriber of yours so can’t wait for all your July videos! I also loved your choices from the River Island range in this & all your Instagram shots. Keep up the good work Tamara!!!
    Hugs xoxo

13. It looks so nice there. I love the video.

14. Kristina says:

Divna kombinacija, obozavam tu plavu torbu :)

15. Aurora says:

Bilo bi super kad bi uradila video o tvojoj ishrani, pogotovo zato što si rekla da ne držiš dijete, već se samo trudiš da jedeš zdravu hranu.