Video

Nail polishes, secret obsession

Ok, I admit, maybe the title isn’t so correct, as my obsession for nail polishes is anything but SECRET!
I keep talking about them, about new shades, about different manicures, cuticle creams and all sorts of things. I could never walk past an OPI stand without stopping. That would be insane! And to be honest, no one expects me to, as my loved ones are well informed on my littleĀ obsessionĀ passion :)
So I finally got a new camera and decided to film a video showing you few of my current favourite nail polishes! Hope you enjoy it and recommend me some nice polish shades to try out myself
Thats all my lovelies, love you all
xoxo Tamara
Jan 10, 2012 22 Comments

What do you think?

1. Christine says:

I love your favorites, definitely need to get my hands on Sweet Heart by OPI, it looks beautiful :)

2. garde says:

you are so beautiful in the video! :)
    kisses
    fran

showroomdegarde.blogspot.com

3. Anonymous says:

super je video,posebno je zanimljiva magnetics nails inc fora, kao i opi shatter- odlicno za kucni nail art :) cine mi se super i nails inc 3D..htela sam da te pitam da li koristis art deco proizvode? nisam ih primetila u tvojim postovima..i za kraj :P da li bi mogla da snimis video vezan za izbor i primenu vestackih trepavica? pozz

4. Jecka says:

Sminka ti je savrsena, kao i uvek :)) A lakovi su i moja opsesija, obozavam ih. Sto se tice preporuke, mozda Essie Tart Deco… ;)

5. Ear Candie says:

I just bought 3 glitter nail polishes last night I am going to feature them on my blog tomorrow : ) xoxox

6. I agree with all of these.. Not sure if they look good on me, all of them, but I am loving them :)
    xo
    LMQ

7. great video i like so many of your favourites!! i love nailpolishes too, your hands look so much better with nailpolish on!! though i usually stick to the pink/red tones as i think that all the bluish-greenish ones look a bit weird… :DD

8. I love nail polishes too! Two of my favourite OPI ones would be Guy Meets Gal-Veston, it’s like a coral colour and Do You Think I’m TEX.Y, that one is berry! They are both amazing and I love them!

9. coco says:

beautiful mouvie !!!!!! bravo !!!

10. Stasha says:

sRCE MOJE LEPO, SRECNA TI nOVA! pA TI SI SE VEC VRATILA U lONDON, NISAM TE VIDELA?:( Javi se sledeci put!:) Odlican izbor lakica, obozavam tvoj ukus!:)

11. Alja says:

Love them!
    Maybe you would like my OPIs,my combinations:)
    HERE: http://ljubeznice.blogspot.com/search/label/opi

XX

12. Anonymous says:

your nail polish collection is just great:-)one of my favourites deffinitely cynthia and yara by zoya-smoke&mirrors collection, also fly ny opi-nicki minaj collection besos

13. Anonymous says:

Super ti je kolekcija. Da li mozes da mi kazes koju olovku za obrve koristis, ili, jos bolje, da napravis ceo post o obrvama, fanasticne su ti!

14. Fabrizia says:

This video is gorgeous! Really nice post, I like it!

Take a look and if you want we can follow each others: Cosa mi metto???
    Win an amazing dress by entering the Free People giveaway on my blog!

15. Steven Brown says:

Hi I love you’re blog :)) . However, I was wondering is you can follow my blog http://the-proverbs.blogspot.com/ by clicking “join this site” in the left margin.

16. You should get Let’s Mauve On! from Catrice (:

17. Numera says:

I love Temptress by No7, have been using it for years! Also, if you are enjoying nude colours at the moment – try Models Own nail polish in the colour “Nude Beige” it’s gorgeous! x

18. coat stand says:

beautiful mouvie!

19. It’s Nice post, This post is a excellent example of such kind of story.
    Gurgaon Escorts