Looks

Colour me In

Hello my lovely readers,
Today was a very very hot day and I’m finding it super hard to adjust to all these temperature changes. But that still hasn’t affected my mood. I was super happy to walk along Danube and look at people working on putting the Exit stages up on the other side, as well as Exit camp.
Novi Sad is already full of foreigners which is amazing, as it adds the variety and makes Novi Sad a lot more cosmopolitan.  I love seeing people smiling and being really impressed with my home town :)
And this is what I wore for this walk and how I explored the setting up of Exit Festival :D

SHORTS-ZARA
TOP-HOLISTER
CARDIGAN-HOLLISTER
CORAL NECKLACES-FROM MY MUM
GOLDEN CHAIN-TOP SHOP
WATCH-CERRUTI
BALLERINA SHOES-ATMOSPHERE
BAG- MY SISTERS CHLOE
Hope you are having a good middle of the week.
And by the way do you like the red lipstick on me?
I dont wear it usually :)
Love you all xoxo
Tamara
Jul 6, 2011 23 Comments

What do you think?

1. Divaaaan siiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii malieniiiiiiiiiii <3

2. Venoma says:

Hehe, crveni ti istice belinu zuba ;)

3. Mina says:

Prelepa si & divno ti stoji karmin :)))

4. Cipelica says:

Dopada mi se kombinacija boja.
    Lepo ti sve stoji i lepe su fotografije. :)

5. Šorts i majca su odlični!
    ***
    A tvoja lepota uvek odigra značajnu ulogu u atmsferi same slike!;)

6. Really pretty look! I especially love the top and sandals!

7. Stvarno, primjetih nešto neobično i skontah! Crveni karmin! Super ti stoji… A Novi Sad, divan, kao i uvijek…;)

8. Gemma says:

Great style, I follow you!
    Cheap is Chic

9. So nice outfit! Loving your top and shorts. Well, loving the mix of colours!!! :)

R.
    caprichosacompulsiva.blogspot.com

10. Lovely B. says:

red lipstick fits you right :) indeed you look so glamorous :) hey thanks for visiting my blog :) i am following you now, hope you follow me back too :)
    that would be much appreciated! keep in touch :)

11. I loved the blog *-*

What do you think of following one another?
    Let me know if you like the blog *–*

Van Kisses ♥
    @ vanespp

12. thank you! your hair is great but, thank you so much! you are really nice :) lovely pictures!

13. Ani says:

ove boje ti jako lijepo stoje! super kombinacija

14. prelepo ti stoji sorc! ja imam slike na istom mestu, obozavam pogled odatle na tvrdjavu!

15. Super/color kombinacija..Ovde me podsecas na Blair..:) Lepo ti stoji crveni karmin…
    Pratim..:)

16. Sabrina says:

Really nice blog and style too!

If you want follow me on blogger I will do the same!

17. Dare To Wear says:

Vidjam tvoje postove na serbian stylebook-u i bila sam ubedjena da pratim tvoj blog ali sam tek sad sam zapravo kliknula follow, pa eto novog follower-a :)
    Super blog :)
    Super kombinacija… Boja shortsa je fenomenalna :)))
    Svrati na http://dare2wear.blogspot.com/
    pozzz

18. Anonymous says:

Zgodna cura :)ljepa kombinacija boja

19. Zorannah says:

predugo te nisam videla…

20. Loving the colors you put together. Great photos!

We are now following you and would love for you to visit our blog and follow back if you like.
    Hope you have a great weekend!

Jayme & Mendi @ Her Late Night Cravings

21. Stasha says:

moram ti priznati da mi je crveno zelena komb bila rizicna, ali sad kad je vidim na tebi, stvarno fenomenalno ide!:) Divno mi je sve!