Tue, March 8th, 2011

Kiss from the Eternal city

OPI favourites at the moment and other stuff
First Day In Rome

Firstly I would like to say a huge THANK YOU to all of my followers,I have been reading your comments in disbelief as most of them are so uplifting I wanna hug, and kiss each one of you :)

At the moment I am in Rome, so tired after the day long excitement, sight seeing, looking for the right pizza place with the true Italian atmosphere and a place in the Sun :D
Rome is beautiful and the artistic part of it is just what amazes me every time I visit it. There will be plenty outfits for you to see, but I forgot the cable so unfortunately you will just have to wait AAA LITLLE BIT MORE :))) In the meanwhile there is my face of the day picture, as I wanted to show you how Im looking forward to the summer :) Crazy block colours , big shades and juicy lip glosses  , just my way to express how much I miss the summer ,so here it goes

IMG_6633
MASCARA (BEST I HAVE EVER TRIED)- BENEFIT BAD GAL
EYE LINER- MAYBELLINE 24HOUR EYELINER
EYESHADOW HIGHLIGHTER- VAPOUR BY MAC
COPPER AND CRANBERRY COLOUR FROM URBAN DECAY ALICE IN WONDERLAND PALETTE
I just think its the right time to experiment with the make up and to try some new colours. If not now, dont know when the right time will come ? heheheh
Do you have any advices for me in Rome?? Any clothes/accessories/make up I should check out when shopping????
Love you all
Tamar xoxo
OPI favourites at the moment and other stuff
First Day In Rome

8 Responses to “Kiss from the Eternal city”

• Tue, March 8th, 2011 at 20:26

ljubav moja lepa! <3 zaasto ti ne radi bbm? :-(

• Tue, March 8th, 2011 at 20:46

Aaaa, Rim… Predivno…:) Sjećam se da sam tamo pronašla hiljadu onih malih, slatkih prodavnica sa savršenim stvarima… Uživaj…:D

• Wed, March 9th, 2011 at 09:30

Uživaj i lepo se provedi :)

• Wed, March 9th, 2011 at 10:40

uzivaj malo i za nas!:))

• Wed, March 9th, 2011 at 18:06

Super sminka, bas mi se svidja!
    Koliko ostajes u Rimu?
    Ja tamo jos nisam bila, ali evo jedna mala preporuka: Nadji Kiko make up Milano ducan, sigurna sam da ce ti se svidjeti! Cijene su doista povoljne. Obavezno kupi 30days extension mascara (night, ili day treatment, koji ti vise pase) trenutno su sve maskare na promociji 3.90€!
    Ja sam si kupila night treatment :)
    Dobra su im i sjenila, ruzevi, lakovi…
    xx Sonja

• Thu, March 10th, 2011 at 10:27

Really like it!!

• Thu, March 10th, 2011 at 20:56

muy guapa!

• Tue, March 15th, 2011 at 23:41

Eh, da sam ovo na vreme videla, rekla bih ti gde da jedes najbolji sladoled na svetu, ali ver si probala, ma po slikama iznad vidim da ti je savrseno bilo, i imala si srece sa divnim vremenom, tako da-super!:)

Disclaimer

To provide you with the best browsing experience, The Glam and Glitter uses cookies and by visiting this site you are agreeing to the use of cookies. For more information on the EU e-Privacy Directive or how to disable cookies click here. They might not be chocolate chipped, but they'll do :)

Copyright © 2014 Glam & Glitter, Inc. All rights reserved.