Mon, March 7th, 2011

Fly in Style

Sunday for some spring beginning :)
First Day In Rome

I realised its so important to know how to pack and what things to bring when going abroad. Specially when having long journeys and in either case I have my “usual” stuff I bring…
Tomorrow I’m off to Rome, so while thinking what to wear on my first day there I decided to post these photos from my previous journey :)))

Outfit really depends on whether I am going or coming back (simply because sometimes after going back I have bough so many things I need to put most of them on me or suffer overweigh charges haha *blushes*)

When Im gong by car its always something comfy I wear, but on a plane I like to look stylish to a certain point, but still feel comfortable enough :)
I must admit I did get few “evil looks” or should I say “envious” from some girls on the plane, looking at my boots and probably hating on me for traveling in heels . Well,some people can really make you feel uncomfortable (more than any uncomfortable shoes) but the other reason for travelling like this is cause these boots are heavy and the best way to pack them is —–  > TO WEAR THEM!

What I have to have on plane with me, make up wise, are usually those things that have to fit in a see through plastic bag

Here you can see:

• MAC Dazzle glass in Baby Sparks
  • Givenchy lip gloss nude colour
  • MAC lip stick in Peachstock
  • Rosal Milk&Honey lip balm
  • Cuticle balm
  • Hand sanitizer -lavender smell

FURRY BOOTS-ALDO
CARDIGAN-HOLLISTER
TOP-MISS SELFRIDGE
LEGGINGS-ZARA
BELT-TOP SHOP
NECKLACE-H&M

What do you wear when travelling? Does it get hard to pack from time to time??
Stay gorgeous, Love you loads xoxo
Tamara

Sunday for some spring beginning :)
First Day In Rome

14 Responses to “Fly in Style”

• Mon, March 7th, 2011 at 19:42

oh boze, ubicu se s tobom tako organizovanom :-)))

• Mon, March 7th, 2011 at 19:50

Have a good time there!!!

Im always wearing something comfortable – jeans and t-shirts usualy:) Cuz I travel a lot, to pack is nor problem for me, I can do it in 30-60 min. :)

• Mon, March 7th, 2011 at 19:54

ogovarale smo te sa zoranom kako si uvek lepo org! za razliku od nas dve koje smo bukvalno ostavljale sobu kao da je tornado proslo :)

inace kad putujem sa autom ili busom nosim trenerke ili eventualno tajice, patike su must i neka pamucna bluzica. e kad je avion u pitanju onda to mora da bude besprekorno :)

lepo se provedi u rimu draga :-* vt

• Mon, March 7th, 2011 at 19:59

This comment has been removed by the author.

• Mon, March 7th, 2011 at 20:00

Great blog. If you want, you follow me and I’ll follow you too.

• Mon, March 7th, 2011 at 20:16

ja kad putujem ja sam kao najgori kloshar
    ne znam zashto, toliko sve lepo organizujem i upakujem da meni ostaje da zgrabim neke grozne (ali udobne!) stvari :))

• Mon, March 7th, 2011 at 23:33

putujem kao da sam celebrity i niko ne sme da me prepozna, trenerke, naocare, sto slojeva i slicno! :) hehe, uzivaj cekamo slicice!

• Tue, March 8th, 2011 at 06:42

to je prava avantura!:))heh uzivaaj!

• Tue, March 8th, 2011 at 09:00

• Tue, March 8th, 2011 at 16:11

Dont care about envious looks. i like your style very much and i read your blog everytime you post something! It is very uplifting to see how stylish you are and how at the same time, you have a very efficient brain in your head, not like some other girls , who do care about fshion but have no other goals in life. keep up the good work

• Tue, March 8th, 2011 at 20:09

You look stunning! Prava ljepotica :)

xoxo

• Sat, March 12th, 2011 at 04:09

I’m in a bit of a packing dilemma as we speak!!!
    But totally agree with you on wearing the heaviest and bulkiest items instead of packing them (yet I always overpack, still, haha)! ;)

xx

• Tue, March 15th, 2011 at 23:45

divna ogrlica!:) I ja sam organizovana, mozda i previse, kad je pakovanje u pitanju, jer uvek osmisljam celokupne kombinacije, pa to bas ume da potraje…:)

• Wed, June 12th, 2013 at 07:51

Hi,
    nice to see your post..
    its seems your enjoyment is high and happy to see all of your pictures..
    thanks for sharing…