Tue, March 1st, 2011

Be stylish,even when at home :)

Red in front of Brick wall
Down Town Girl Look

Hello everyone,

Today I had quite a hectic day. I spent the day in central London,  running around and doing thing.After a day like that , all I wanted to do is put up my feet, make a peppermint tea and read a book or watch a movie. So thats exactly what I did, went to the lounge room curled up with the cushions and took these photos, so you can see what I wore today..

It a good example of something that is relatively stylish but so comfy I can just chill at home in it…

SKIRT-TOP SHOP
T SHIRT-BURBERRY
TIGHTS-TOP SHOP
CARDIGAN-NEW LOOK
WATCH-CERRUTI
BRACELET-PANDORA
My other favourite outfit at home is Juicy Couture tracksuit…Its so soft and comfy
What is your favourite at home outfit???

Loads of love xoxo
Tamara
Red in front of Brick wall
Down Town Girl Look

6 Responses to “Be stylish,even when at home :)”

• Tue, March 1st, 2011 at 22:49

tracksuit def! and u look fantastic babe! XoXo ly!

• Tue, March 1st, 2011 at 23:37

puuuu al si ruzan :-D
    ukrascu ti te carapice da znas :-))

• Wed, March 2nd, 2011 at 11:54

Super su ti ove najlonke na srceka! :)
    Ja sam ti po doma uvijek u nekoj extra ruznoj odjeci, to je navika koja mi je ostala od djetinjstva, uvijek su mi mama i baka govorile da obucem staru robu za po doma, a cuvam novu i lijepu za van :)
    Moram malo poraditi na tome da i doma izgledam bolje :)
    Super mi je ova slika venecije u pozadini hehe ;)
    xx

• Wed, March 2nd, 2011 at 13:03

Lately I only wear my PJs at home!:)) Uzasss, a bila sam normalna…:))) Ti si divna, sve mi se svidja, i carape, suknja, bluza, kardigan je predobar, a i sminka i frizura. I ja merkam jednu pandorinu narukvicu, mnogo mi se svidjaju. Gledala si male Fokerove, hehe, fenomenalni su!:))

• Thu, March 3rd, 2011 at 01:02

Looking just lovely sweetie! :)

x

• Fri, March 4th, 2011 at 23:05

frizura je mnogo slatka :)

Disclaimer

To provide you with the best browsing experience, The Glam and Glitter uses cookies and by visiting this site you are agreeing to the use of cookies. For more information on the EU e-Privacy Directive or how to disable cookies click here. They might not be chocolate chipped, but they'll do :)

Copyright © 2014 Glam & Glitter, Inc. All rights reserved.