Sun, February 27th, 2011

Lush! Lush! Lush! What more to say?

Olivia Palermo inspired make up
OPI favourites at the moment and other stuff

Lush is just one of those stores that make me happy…I mean there arent that many stores that have this effect,its just that all the colours and smells and beautiful “promises” to make your skin soft or to make you look younger hehehehe it is a girly girl fairtytale store :)

If you are not sure what am I talking about, Lush is a store that sells mainly bath and body products , that are made from natural ingredients, check them out HERE
So here are the photos of the lovely products I purchased. Love them all equally and they even make my room smell like a fruit salad :)))

Ma bar- Toffee and chocolate smelling bath melt
Glorius mud body mask -recommended by a friend, I have been told that if something is going to make my skin soft, then it is this product
Strawberry feels forever massage bar is so lovely. I have got it on my skin right now and t smells delicious, plus my skin is super soft right now. On the right side Happy blooming bath melt smells like cherries and is I think my favourite product this time :)
Creamy candy bath melt, smells exactly like CANDY :D
Dorothy buble bar is already used up…heheheh it was a lovely bath last night. Blue with bubbles
Tisty Tosty even though I do not like rose smell this one is so nice and smells elegant. If that makes any sense :D
Honey Bee smells exactly like Honey I washed the kids soap. I love the honey scent so for me this was a MUST HAVE!
The Sacred Truth- I tried the mask last night and it made my skin so soft and comfortable not itchy or dry. Love their face masks :D
What are you favourite products from Lush? Do you have any recommendations?
Love you all xoxo
Tamara
Olivia Palermo inspired make up
OPI favourites at the moment and other stuff

9 Responses to “Lush! Lush! Lush! What more to say?”

• Sun, February 27th, 2011 at 19:25

we have Lush in skopje for years but I havent bought anything yet and I dunno why! and now, after ur post, I will think twice when I will pass by lush next time :)

• Sun, February 27th, 2011 at 21:06

mmm really wanna try ma bar!! x

• Sun, February 27th, 2011 at 21:16

i tried many of their products, but the ocean salt peeling is the one i always come back to… i’ve been using it for years now, and although it might be to harsh for someone with sensitive or dry skin, my skin is really enjoying it. i love their lip balms, too.

• Sun, February 27th, 2011 at 22:36

jao strava, meni je bash nedostajao, hvala bogu shto se otvorio ponovo u ushcu
    bash je tako shto kazesh radnja da te oraspolozi
    mada moram da priznam da kupujem, a ne koristim bash :blush”
    imala sam u jednom momentu pun frizider onih zelea. ne mogu da im odolim ::)))

• Mon, February 28th, 2011 at 00:06

A friend brought me some stuff for my birthday and its delciously good! I’m loving the Rub, rub, rub shower scrub

• Mon, February 28th, 2011 at 03:50

da li samo ja ne volim lush i da li on samo meni smrdi? :-D
    ali vooolim tebe i to je bitno!

• Mon, February 28th, 2011 at 11:22

I love lush!
    I have that strawberry body massage bar, I love it, but I noticed it colours my underwear when I’m wearing white!! lol
    I also love soft coeur massage bar (in the shape of the heart- my all time favourite!!)
    The tea tree toner is my must have!
    Also bubblegum lip scrub. And babyface make up remover in a solid bar :)
    As I’ve said, I <3 Lush hehe ;)
    xx Sonja

• Mon, February 28th, 2011 at 16:55

lush je nesto najbolje sto se moglo pronaci u novom sadu, a kada su zatvorili radnje, pala sam u totalnu depresiju..ljudi bas ne znaju sta valja:)))..sad smaram drustvo da mi donose iz inostranstva..

cool blog draga..
    svrati..dijanamakeup.blogspot.com

• Wed, June 8th, 2011 at 19:40

lush je za mene najbolja kozmetika na svetu, obozavam apsolutno sve proizvode i sve bih volela da ih pojedem :)